Your Job as A host?!

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! I just need to let you know that this takes place on a Friday and you have a hat on it either hides your short hair or your long hair is in a bun that is not noticeable okay thats all on with the story!

(This is what your wearing if you dont have Wi-Fi it is a white hat with a white overalls)

??? POV

As I was walking around the school to figure out what was I going to handle all the host clubs money situation I just decided to go to the room that was off limits for a while to see what was happening it is after school so why not.

As I was approaching the room I just herd someone yell. I put my ear to the door and herd someone.

" Oh nooo! No no no no no no no no no no! SHIT! Im dead Im gonna die while rich people laugh at me for this Im going to fucking die here!".

Hmm must be one of the workers from the l/n painting company. I quietly entered the room while he was "silently" yelling at himself. I looked over where there was paint splatters all over the china, silk table cloth, and floor.

"You know you shouldn't have yelled or you could've just gotten away with this you know?" I said as he turned around and stood there frozen in place.

He mumbled somthing that I could not quite hear."What did you just say? I didn't quite understand or even heard what you said." I asked him while he just fiddled with his fingers.

"I swear I will pay all of it but PLEASE just dont tell any one!" He said before he looked at me in fear as i heard the doors open then close.

" Pay with what money you are a commener aren't you?" I said as i fixed my glasses.

"T-ten...Million..Yen.?". *invisble lightbulb turns on*" Oh it looks like there is someone else with you Kyoya. Why not introduce us to the gentleman?" Why cant I just have a moment alone without these people.

Your POV
As I turned around I saw this guy with black hair and glasses." Shoot who knows what these people will do to me if I dont pay but how will I pay?!" I mumbled soft enough so he wouldn't understand what I said."What did you just say? I didn't quite understand or even heard what you said." Okay this guy is a student here and I dont want any problems here so just apologize! "I swear I will pay all of but PLEASE just dont tell any one!" I pleaded as i saw a group of guys enter the room." Pay with what money? You know the total cost is Ten Million yen. You are a commener aren't you?". " Ten... Million.. Yen.?".* invisible lightbulb turns on* I mentally screamed as this group of boys enters the room. Oh shit! Now I'm - " Oh it looks like there is someone else with you Kyoya. Why not introduce us to the gentleman?" The tall blonde of the group said to the person known as Kyoya. He looks over to the mess that i made " Tamaki that was one of the clients favorites."." When in Rome do as the Romans do! If you can't pay with money you shall pay with your body! From now on your the host clubs dog!". Wait all of this is for a freakin host club! "Dog?!" I said as the world around me started to go black.

Tamaki POV
"Dog?!" The young man said as he started falling to the ground. Before he hit the ground Mori caught him. *invisble lightbulb turns on* "Hey boss we think you should look at this.". Hikaru and Kaoru said in sync. I turn around and look at the young man "He really is host club material boss."." Yes he really is. Mori! Go set him down on the couch! Kyoya! Make a appointment for next Monday with my hair stylist and inform his father! Hikaru, Kaoru! Make sure you have a uniform for him before next Monday!"." What about me Tama Chan ~?"." Honey please ask Mori yo come back and you can go take care of the young man."." Yay!".

Honey POV
As I was walking towards the couch to tell Mori to go with Tama Chan. When I got near I noticed he was just staring at him."Mori is everything Okay? Tama Chan is looking for you!". He stood up and left. I'm pretty worried about Moru but I think he can make it. I sat down next to the boy and saw he was cold so i just grabbed my jacket and put it on him. He really acts and looks like a girl. Wait this is almost the same situation as Haru Chan.*invisble lightbulb turns on* I can't wait till next Monday!

Haruhi POV
"Haruhi! My sweet little girl come to daddy!"." Senpai stop it! I swear I won't let you come to my house again!"."Mommy! Haruhi is being rude again!". Whining like always. "Haruhi can you go check on Honey we know he can't eat all the cake and sweets."" Do I really have to."" I'll lower your quota or do you want to deal with this." He said as he was pointing at Tamaki " Okay im out!" I yelled as I ran towards the couch. "Hey Haru Chan! You know he really looks like a girl just like you!" He said as he was noticing his feminine features." He really does look like a girl"." Haru Chan stop being silly! That's because he is!". He said the last part loud enough foe only me to hear. *invisble lightbulb turns on* " You know what now that I think about it. It really does make sense." "Mmhmm!"
Y/n POV
I woke up to see a brightly colored room with two of the host club members. "Oh your awake! Nice to formally meet you! ". A boy that he blonde hair and that looked like a 9 year old greeted me." Oh hi I guess." I heard a door open." L/n I'm here!". "Dad?!". I stood up and headed to the other room. I saw him standing there frozen in shock looking at the paint the was sprawled all over the floor."WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!". He said clearly talking about the paint."Mr. L/n Don't worry we have this all covered with your son." Kyoya mentioned." We did inform you earlier." The twins added." I think your confused this here is my dau-". My father siad before I interrupted him."One of his workers! This is my first day working for him but I slipped on somthing I dont know what is was." I saw my father glare at me." Okay boys you know your not allowed in here for the time being." Once he finished saying that they all left the room."Now explain to me why are they calling you a boy?"."Don't ask me."."Okay we need to get working to finish by Sunday new employee!". " Okay new boss!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FINALLY FINISHED! Sorry for the long wait! School and coaplay got in the way. Stay updated for more!

-Teengeek