Chapter On/Hana

Read the first page XD.

Your POV

-------------------

Today is Monday which is hell....Joke i mean school yay.....😩.I pack my bento who was having a friendly chat with other food that lay in the counter(XD).don't judge me i have a weird habit like everyday,and--

"(Y/N)!!!"

Before i make my move my bestfriend Hinata,run over me which make me or i say the two of us fall in the ground,he on top,me on the bottom.

"uhmmmmm,Hinata could you stand up?"I asked Hinata who was burning from blushing.

"uhhh y-yea i-i'm fine!"He stutter which make him blush more,i chuckled a little before rolling to the side making Hinata kiss the floor.

I hold my stomach laughing loudly,with earn a groan.

(Timeskip)

I was sitting in my chair drawing Mikasa from attack on titan,she's my favorite out the--

"Evelyn do you hear a new hotties guys transferring here?"

"Yes and i'll making them all mine,after all i'm a queen in the school and popular of course~"

"Tch stupid brats,of course that Evelyn little brat...i think"i mumbled to myself.

As soon i said that Girls start Fangirling EVERYWERE LIKE EVRYWHERE!.I facepalm,banging my head on my desk over and over.

"Class please stop fangirling of course let them introduce,boys come in"My teacher-sensei said before making her eyes glance to the door,of course Girls leaning in the desk.The door open,stood there 4 guys who was exact height but one of them tall like 188cm while the others 170+cm.Girls start squealing,gossiping,chatting about ther so hot,i didn't find them hot....yet.....

"I'm Okawai Toruu,nice to meet you ladies"The Okawai guy wink at girls,which make the girls nose bleed.

"Nice to meet such gorgeous ladies,Kuroo Tetsuu ladies"the Kuroo said winking like that Okawai guy,which again happen to the girls...

"Tsukishima Kei,nice to meet you"He said coldly before making 'tch'sound making girls Scream.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi"A guy said emotionless,Girls start sqeauling like dying dolpines are.

I sigh loudly,yawning at the same time,until-

"You guys can sit behind (Y/n),please raise your hand."the teacher said making me groan loudly anoyyed.

I raise my hand boredly,covering one of my hand my mouth yawning.I felt a dark aura surround girls,making me smirk.The boys nod making there way behind me,and sitting down.