Chapter Two

Your POV

"(Y/n)-San are you okay?"Kageyama asked

"I-mmmmphhh f-inmpphhh"I mumbled,kissing the cafeteria table.

"Okay,you said so"Kageyama said before digging in.

"I Hate Fangirlsss!!!!!"I Mumbldd again.Everytime they walk or pass them they start fangirling crazy,which i hate of course -.-.

"Hello Ladies"A anoyying sound came from Cafetria door.Which again Makes all the Fangirls Crazy!!!

"Marry me Oikawa!!"

"I love You Kuroo!"

"Be my Boyfriend Stukishima!!!"

"Kiss Me Ushijima!!"

I Sigh,this is nightmare.Until the cafeteria are full of gasps,i who was curious,so i lift my head to see Hinata was Not in the ground like he's floating.The guy who i assume Stukishima was smirking down the small boy.Kageyama was held back by two People,while the other guy stood there boredly......I facepalm before i stood up,my eyes are block with my bangs.

"Could you leave my friends alone?"I Asked them.

"Well Chibi-chan What if i say no?"The guys were smirking until a loud thud were heard.The girls gasps while the three boys was shocked to there there friend on the ground a bruise on his left cheek.

"well,you see lamp post,don't ever mess with a girl or else there worst nightmare come true."I said evilly Cracking my knuckles repeatidly.

"Well Never expect a girl can hit a boy like that,she's feisty~"Kuroo said smirking.

"Do you wanna be next Bed-Head?!"I turn my head in there direction flashing a Killer smile.

"Well get a revenge on you someday"A guy who i presumme Oikawa.

"As if"I smirk at them,who was walking awa now.The cafeteria was silent,until gossiping happen.

I Take a sit,and bang my head ahain on the table.

'What have i done?'