001

(i know the dresses are a little to formal lmao just cut off the long part of the golden dress and the ruffles off the red dress or if you like it leave it lmao)

NADIA sat on her bed lotioning her legs then her feet. "this is dress is cute" naomi called out to nadia.

"thank you it was a gift i only wear it a few times though" naomi placed it on the bed looking at her dress "it's so plain i should've grabbed the other dress"

"just wear the red one i have in the closet" nadia said pointing towards the closet.

"girl this is beautiful" naomi said looking in the mirror holding it close to herself.

"just don't get it dirty" nadia said grabbing her dress putting it on her body.

"your not gonna do your makeup?" nadia shook her head.

"i don't have to wear makeup to feel pretty" nadia grabbed her phone calling the guys.

"hello?" she furrowed her eyebrows confused.

"hello this is nadia from the beach today" she said worried that they played her.

"ahh nadia it's namjoon how may i help you?"

"what time should we be there? and do we have to bring dates?" she messed with her fingers.

"we're getting dressed now so we will be at your home soon and no some of us are your dates"

"and i need your address by the way" he said as she heard abunch of yelling coming from the background.

"122 hover lane dr" she heard a bunch of scribbling going down.

"okay we will be there soon" she then heard a click then that was the end of their little chat.

She put on her gold heels standing up doing a little twirl looking at herself in the mirror. She ended up putting her hair in a bun making herself look more formal.

"nadia can i-" she pointed to her closet "under the red nike box" naomi went into the bathroom for sometime as nadia scrolled through instagram liking people's pictures.

"girl how do i look" nadia looked up at her best friend "you look so good i think red suits you"

"come here" nadia sat naomi on the bed going to her jewelry box pulling out a slim gold chain and ruby earrings.

"now its complete" she said looking at her best friend.

"do you think i should put it up or leave it down?"

"down" naomi nodded looking at herself in the mirror.

"jasmine?!" she walked downstairs looking for her sister but in for a surprise she saw the guys sitting there talking to jasmine.

"um hello" she looked at her sister smiling.

"damn nadia you look nice" nadia smiled at her sisters comment "i agree" namjoon said sending a smile her way.

"thank you" she smiled then her eyes returned to her sister "is your friend on the way?" she nodded looking at her phone.

"okay good if we leave before you lock up okay" she nodded then naomi came down acting like a fool not noticing the guys were there.

"naomi" she looked at nadia smiling but when she walked down the steps further she saw they group of boys as they waved at her.

"oh" she smiled waving walking towards nadia. "jasmine take photos"

nadia and naomi posed together looking at the camera acting silly. the guys never saw girls like this and how confident they were about themselves.

suga just couldn't take his eyes of nadia's plump ass and her beautiful face the fact that she went natural and didn't drown herself in makeup was amazing to him.

"so who are we dating for the night" naomi said smiling at the guys.

"you're with hoseok and nadia is with taehyung" nadia walked over to taehyung to shake his hand but instead he pulled her into a hug.

"my english not great but i work on it- for- you" he said pointing towards nadia.

"thank you" she smiled.

"this is nice house you have" hoseok said looking around.

"thank you" she smiled at the guy but she realized it was the guy she yelled at earlier.

"sorry for yelling at you the pain was bad" she smiled but he looked confushed looking at namjoon.

"she said she didn't mean to yell at you the pain was just really bad" namjoon said explainng to hoseok.

"ahh its okay and im sorry also" he smiled towards her. he seemd like a happy-go-lucky person to her.

"i don't know all of you" she said looking at them.

"oh yeah" namjoon said looking at them.

"your date is taehyung then next to taehyung is min yoongi" he did this sorta slanted bow then smiled at me.

"then there is jin and on the other side of me is jungkook, jimin and hoseok" they waved and smiled at her.

"well siena is here" jasmine waved and hugged the two girls.

"well are you guys ready to go?" namjoon asked. the two girls nodded looking at their dates smiling at them as they exited the house.