004

NADIA took notice of min yoongi as they looked at each other from time to time. she wasn't really into asian boys but this one took a toll on her.

she would catch him looking at her and sometimes he would catch her looking at him there was something going on between the two that couldn't be explained.

"so what're you guys doing tomorrow?" namjoon asked.

"girls time tomorrow" jessi said smiling "how do you make friends so easily yet you're so mean" namjoon asked.

"i only make friends with girls who are just like me" jessi spoke looking at the two girls "and i think they're just like me"

there it was again nadia and suga caught each other looking at each other she smiled pushing her curly hair behind her ear before looking at him again.

"im gonna get some more wine would anyone like some?" nadia asked getting up.

"i would" suga spoke standing up walking beside her. suddenly it was all just quiet when the two reached the kitchen they didn't notice at first and just kept talking.

"so you guys are a famous group right?" nadia spoke pouring the wine into her cup.

"yes" he chuckled scratching his head.

"not to sound mean or anything but how come i've never heard of you guys"

"we're big in south korea" he spoke watching her movements.

"ahh well maybe one day i'll see you guys preform" she said turning around putting the wine on the shelter making her ass jiggle.

"maybe i can" he struggled finding the right words "get you guys tickets" she nodded.

"that sounds like a plan" they clinked glasses before she could exit the door suga decided to speak up.

"are you... um doing anything tomorrow?" he asked.

"yeah jessi wanted us to-"

he interrupted her "cancel it i will see you- at 8:30" he smiled at her before leaving her stuck.

she's never been forced or just told to do something crazy like that.

"well damn" she said before taking a sip.

she exited the room and sat back down making eye contact with suga again.

everyone looked at them and smiled thinking all sorts of ways.

"well guys we're gonna head home it's getting a little late" nadia nodded then looked at suga.

"take jessi with you too" naomi voiced wrapping up her dress and her shoes putting them in a bag handing it to her.

"thank you" she said then looked at me "have fun on your date" she smirked following behind the boys.

suga looked at her and then licked his lips "7:30"

"8:30" nadia repeated smiling at him. they left nadia closing the door behind them.

"girl!" naomi screamed.

"what?" she asked looking at her.

"ya'll cute" was all she said and then she left going upstairs.

"stop! we don't see each other like that!"

"mhm" was all you heard before the door shut.

nadia sat on the couch rubbing her lip before taking another sip of wine. she pondered and thought over min yoongi. he really is a fine specimen