Assault & Battery

(Y/n) grabbed the nearest butter knife, (luckily there was one on the counter) and he stabbed it through the hand of the guy who just hit Glynda. The guy let out a scream of horrible pain. His hand was stuck to the counter top. They guy tried to pull it out, but, (Y/n) stopped him by breaking his leg with a swift kick to the side of his knee. The guy screamed even louder than before. (Y/n) ended it by taking his coffee cup, full of coffee, and smashed it into the guys head, knocking him out and leaving him scalded by the coffee.

(Y/n): Come on, Glynda, it's getting late.

Glynda: I-I suppose it is.

(Y/n) threw the waitress a twenty dollar bill and said, "Sorry for the mess." (Y/n) walked with Glynda by his side. She was rubbing her cheek where she was slapped. The two silently got into (Y/n)'s car. The drive was completely silent for the majority, but, Glynda began to speak after they parked in the teacher's parking lot at Beacon.

Glynda: Promise me you won't do that again.

(Y/n): But, Glynda, I just wanted to protect you.

Glynda: And I don't want to see you go to prison for assault, and battery.

(Y/n):*sigh* Alright, I promise. But if I see another person lay a hand on you, I'll fu-

Glynda:*interrupts (Y/n) with a kiss on the lips* You'll let me handle myself.

(Y/n):*breathes in deeply* Got it.

Glynda: Come on, you can sleep over at my place for the night.

(Y/n): Thank you.

The two walked to Glynda's apartment, hand in hand. They didn't talk much on the way there, but they were visibly happy.
When they got back to the apartment, Glynda lead (Y/n) to her room. (Y/n) was shocked, and started blushing. But he was relieved when Glynda flopped onto the bed face first, and drifted into sleep.

(Y/n): Thank God. *Lays down next to Glynda*

They slept for the remainder of the night. The date, was a success.

[Meanwhile in Eddie's bedroom]

Eddie:*Wakes up* HE DID IT. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY GLORIOUS BICEPS!

A/n This one is going to be shorter than the rest of the chapters. Sorry I've been kind of absent, and I'm sorry to come back with a really short and mediocre chapter. BUT NOW I'M BACK, MY GUYS.