P·R·O·F·E·S·S·O·R·S

*Insert Friends clapping part from the intro*

Glynda's Pov

I had gotten all the belongings I needed to move into (Y/n)'s apartment on campus for the time being. Although I kind of hope that this becomes a permanent thing, if you know what I mean. I really do love this man, and I hope he feels the same towards me.
It was a nice apartment. Very similar in build to mine, but with (Y/n)'s personal touches everywhere. I really liked it.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I wish I had more time to clean up in here. I hope Glynda is fine with everything.

Glynda: (Y/n), your apartment is really nice! I'm very excited to stay here with you.

(Y/n): So you don't mind all the lame MMA posters and stuff? It's kinda a mess too.

Glynda walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Glynda: I love MMA, and your apartment looks fine. *Glynda smiled brightly*

(Y/n): *surprised and blushing* Really?! That's great, because there's some fights going on tonight! And thank you for saying that, I wanted everything to look good for you.

Glynda: That's great! I can't wait. You are very good on your up-keep as well!

(Y/n): Great! We have a lot of time before then, would you like to get some dinner?

Glynda: I would be delighted to!

Third Person Pov

The two love birds made their way over to the city and to their dinner destination, but not before seeing some of their students. They waved to team RWBY and JNPR before continuing on their way. The two teams began to wonder why two professors were going around together.

Ruby: How strange, I wonder if they have some super secret training plan that they're going over.

Yang: I dunno, Rubes, I think maybe they're getting closer than that. *prrrrrs*

Blake: Yaaang! That's absurd!

Weiss: They would never!

Yang: Well I did hear that they started living together and well I'm kind of worried for Goodwitch.

Nora: Why's that?

Yang: Well he is a big guy, and well it might hurt when he takes out his (what I'm assuming is) massive co-

Blake & Weiss: Yang!

Pyhrra: I don't think they have become that close, Yang. But if they are, I hope they have a nice, long lasting relationship.

Juane: That's sweet, Pyhrra.

Ruby: That does sound nice.

Yang: They're totally fucking.

Nora: Yeah, totally.

Ren: Nora!

Weiss: Yang!

Nora and Yang laughed about the conversation for quite some time.
The professors were sitting next to each other in a booth seat at their resteraunt, talking about seeing their students in the matter they did.

Glynda: Gosg, I hope they don't start spreading rumors that we're doing things.

(Y/n): Yeah, it wouldn't look too good for us if people think we're sleeping together.

Glynda: Well... We almost did, and I wouldn't complain if we did.

(Y/n): Is that so? Well it would be easier now that we live together. *winks*

Glynda: *Grabs onto (Y/n)'s dick* Yes it would professor. You know, *strokes through the pants* I've been wondering if you would do me a favor?

(Y/n): *blushing* Yes, professor Goodwitch?

Glynda: *Whispers into (Y/n)'s ear* I want you to rail me until I can't walk straight. Also I could use some salt with my food. *unzips (Y/n)'s pants*

(Y/n): I would be happy to help.

Glynda stroked (Y/n)'s cock, slowly getting quicker and harder over time. Soon enough he got the feeling. Then, he came.

Glynda: Splendid!

Glynda licked her fingers clean, then went under the table and cleaned up the mess she made, using only her mouth and her tongue.

(Y/n): Glynda, let's fuck.

Glynda: I was hoping you would say that.

Time skip to (Y/n)'s apartment

(Y/n) was plowing Glynda harder than she had ever gotten it before. She was trying hard not to scream. She didn't want anyone else hearing, but every now and then she let out a little shriek. She was about to finish.

Glynda: (Y/n), I want you to finish inside me! I'm gonna cum!

(Y/n) did as he was asked and the professors came together.

A/N Well, here's some lemon, I hope you enjoyed lol. Also I was thinking about putting this story and my other story The Dragon of Remnant in the same universe and have them intertwine sometimes. Thoughts?