Interesting History

A/N: I'll work on making longer chapters!!! I hope you liked the first chapter. So this chapter is kind of unrealistic but I have a reason for it XD.

Alec's P.O.V.

*Nightmare*
(N=Narator)

N: Alec and Luke had always gotten along nicely until their parents got a divorce, they kept living in there house that their parents abandoned them in, Alec kept them alive with his part time job, but Luke had just started going through Puberty and had severe mood swings, he also came out as gay to Alec. Alec wasn't expecting it, he didn't accept Luke as much as he used to.  He started to bully Luke at school, he told everyone Luke was gay. He couldn't control his feelings, he was only one year older so he is going through puberty too. He is the guy that all the girls like.  But he finds them to stuck up.

*Nightmare takes a turn for the "better"*

N: Alec want to know what's so great about being gay. He goes up to the small, fragile-looking boy named Owen. He is really cute! He has blondish hair that covers his eyes that actually were red from what looked like tears. My "friends"-AKA the little sh*t heads that follow me around thinking it makes them cool- bully him, they figured out that he was gay, so they treated him like he was trash, something that has no feelings, just a useless puppet that they can play around with. I'm pretty sure he thought I was the one who told my "friends" to hit, kick, slap him because when I just waved, he flinched. I took a step towards him but he backed away. We continued this until he was at the wall and I was standing next to him.
" Alec just get on with it, or leave me alone"
" I just wanted to say a few things"
"Then say it" he said in a salty tone
I was kind of looked surprised when he said that.
"Well first of all, what happened? Are you okay?"
"What do you care? And I'm fine, it's the same abuse as always from dad and your freaking minions!"
" Your dad?"
"Damn it"
"What?"
"Swear not to tell anyone?"
"Yes"
"I shouldn't be telling you this but when I go home my dad gets drunk and hits me or locks me in my room and brings over some sl*t."
"I'm so sorry for you!"
"Why? You bully me every day and now you sound concerned for me? What is your problem?!"
"I don't bully you! The little sh*ts that follow me everywhere bully you! I've never had anything to do with it!"
"YOU DIRTY LITTLE LIAR!"
"Shhhh! I'm not lying! But anyway are you really gay? If so do you think I'm hot?"
"REALLY?!" He starts whisper screaming at me," That is NOT how you ask someone if they're gay! And dang so straight forward! But if you really must know: yes I am gay and no I do not think you are "hot" you are ugly AF!"
" oookkkaaayyy... am I really that ugly?"
"... well no, I just really hate people who can lie straight to my face"
" I SWEAR ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!"
He rolls his eyes, then walks away.

*Alec wakes up*
I'm crying. I shouldn't be like this! How could like him?! Although every thing I said In our "conversation" was true. I'm not his bully. The question is... is what he said true?