School

A/N: sorry if this chapter is crap, I've been up the the whole night and I'm starting to write this at 4:31 A.M.(so specific XD) and my battery is running low. I'm really tired and I have stuff to do today -_-. Enjoy the chapter! (Later edit): it's now 11:31 P.M.. YAY!:'((just about 50 MILLION years later...oops edit!) All most 9 in the morning. Publish time: 8:18 p.m.

Alec's P.O.V.

I'm trying to find a way to talk to talk to Owen, I feel like I should know the right time to go and find him. In the middle of the hallway, a bathroom break 13 minutes before 7th period ended.
I asked the teacher if I could leave to the bathroom, she said yes the SAME exact way as she did in the dream. I walked through the hallway to see Owen standing their just as he did in the dream. I have to make sure I get every word the same so it goes well. we had the same conversation but I made sure he didn't leave in the end. I took his wrist.
"Wait!"
"What do you want from me?!"
Hahaha... crap didn't think of this, why?!
"I-i wan- no need you to understand me, please..."I'm so emotional, I've never felt like this before. I want him to know that I'm not the one hurting him, if he doesn't understand then I'll be as mentally hurt as he is physically. "I didn't hurt you, I promise. I don't want you to be hurt! I can't control other people, sometimes I can barely control myself. The only thing I can do is try" my eyes are getting sweaty, I can't cry. I get down on my knees." P-p-please  O-owen!" I couldn't keep it in, I started to feel a salty tear roll down my cheek. I started to almost talk to myself," understand" the tear reached my lips and he squatted down so we were face to face. He took his hand and placed it on my cheek, he took his thumb and wiped the tear that had reached my bottom lip. I shivered, and looked at him with a type of desire had had never felt before. I leaned in, but he stood up.
"Alec, no strait guy does that"
OMG how damn stupid could I be?! Me being the stupidest person to ever existed said:
"Did I ever tell you I was straight? No. So why did you assume?
"You seem it"
"Well I'm not" I'm blushing like crazy, why did I tell him?!
"Owen can you meet me after school, tomorrow? Near the bleachers. It's fine if you can't, but I want to tell you something."
" Sure I'll go, but what are you telling me?"
" it's a surprise"