chapter 4

Yo its your gal Gothic here....... so yuki kida looks like the pic abouve. incase you were wondering.

welp on with the story

__________________________________________________________________

storm pov

previously

i follow mira as we walk down the hall and im pretty sure that mom and dad are following behind me. as soon as we get there we walk in the room and i hear some coffing and thats when i look at her.

-----------------------------------

Now

Storm pov

as i see her..............i start to worry...........

Storm: i didnt know you were that injured..........does it hurt any where?

Yuki: *cough* im fine.......Really......No need to worry

I cant help but think that this is my fault. if i got to my lil sister sooner i wouldve been able to help her. she wouldnt of got hurt as bad.............she says not to worry but thats all i can do.

Gray: sweety what happend.....

Juvia: *angry* WHo did this to Juvias little girl......ILL....KILL.......THEM.....

Yuki pov

  Juvia: *angry* WHo did this to Juvias little girl......ILL....KILL.......THEM..... 

How do i tell them???? what do i just say...... hey mom no need to worry....... i was just being stupid and thought that they wouldnt tourcher me everyday of my life.......ya i was just talkito a teacher and then i went out side and got beat up for no FUCKING reason.......hehe like they would belive me........ you know ill just make an exuse to not talk about it.........that topic scares me.....

Yuki:*lies* *fake yawn* can we talk about this later guys?........Im tired....

hopefully they bought it if not i dont know what to do....

Juvia: no problem sweet heart..... you get some rest ok?

Gray: ya sleep ok?

Yuki:ok ill see you later.

*thay all walked out*

i cant belive they bought it........Might as well go to sleep...

Alex Pov (natsus boy)

I heard a door close and there was max who walked into the guild......(laxus boy) 

Alex:Max!!!

Max Pov

I walk into the guid and i hear my name being called "MAX"

i look over and see alex so i walk over. then his next question hit me like a bomb

Alex: hey did you see or hear what happend to yuki?.........

.......wait.......some...thing......h-happend to...........yuki........

----------------------------------------------

yo peeps its Gothic again......So if you want to have your own charecter in i need the followin info

Name

Age

Family(can be related to any character even my oc)

hair color 

What norrmally wear

likes

dislikes

allergys (yes/no)

medical problem (Yes/No

Magic abilities

Pic of character

screen name

alright so that is what i need....i will be picking 2 out of the first 10 subbmisions may the best people win.......

-Gothic