Dr. Jonathan Crane

(F/n): first name
(L/n): last name

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to a loud buzzing sound.

"Breakfast!" I guard yelled.

I stood up and stretched before walking over to the bars.

Suddenly a few guards came in and put a straight jacket on me.

"What the?" I said as they dragged me out of my cell.

"You're in Arkham remember, sweetheart? You're crazy and we don't want ya putting up a fight." One of the guards said making me scowl at the fact that he had called me sweetheart.

"We wouldn't want that." I said sarcastically as we stopped in front of a door.

They slid the straight jacket off of me before pushing me into what looked like a cafeteria.

I chuckled briefly as I saw other inmates being shoved in here as straight jackets were taken off of them. It was nice to know I wasn't the only one who got the special treatment.

I took a deep breath before getting in line next to a red headed women with green tinted skin.

I picked up a tray as a man with red hair got in line on the other side of me.

"Riddle me this, Pamela, what belongs to you but others use it more than you?" The man on my right asked the women on my left.

"Honestly I could care less, Edward." The women said as we shuffled along the line.

"Your name." I mumbled making the man look down at me curiously.

"That is correct. Tell me, what is your name?" The man named Edward asked me.

"(F/n) (L/n)." I said looking up at him.

"And how, Miss (F/n) (L/n), did you figure out my riddle so fast?" Edward asked.

"I've heard that one before." I said shrugging a bit.

"Well, it's nice to have someone here who appreciates a good riddle. I'm Edward Nigma, also known as The Riddler." The man next to me said proudly.

"Oh yeah! You're that crazy, smart guy that's obsessed with riddles." I said as I recalled seeing him in the news.

"That's me! And that grumpy thing to your left is Pamela Isley, aka Poison Ivy." Edward said poking fun at Isley and while gesturing towards her.

"You love plants right?" I asked her and she nodded. "I do too, except I'm afraid I have a black thumb despite my many efforts."

Pamela looked me over once we were out of line before continuing to a table without saying a word.

"Would you like to sit with us, kid?" Edward asked smiling.

"Really? Oh that would be great." I said quite relieved.

I was worried that everyone would see me as some scrawny little girl and that they could tear apart but here I am with two sort of friends.

I saw down next to Edward who sat across from Pamela.

"So, what are you in for, kid?" Edward asked me and I smiled at my new nickname.

"My parents think I'm crazy. They sent me to social work but it didn't stick, so they sent me here instead." I said looking down at me tray.

"That's it? No, no, no, no! You have to make something up! That's pathetic compared to everyone else here!" Edward exclaimed.

"Well what do you suggest I say?" I asked either of the two sitting with me.