Ed & Dr. Crane

Once again words like this are Scarecrow's thoughts and words like this are Jonathan's thoughts.

(Y/n): your name
(L/n): last name

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
Jonathan's POV

Jonny! What are you doing?!

Looking over Ms. (L/n)'s phobia sheet.

No shit, Sherlock. I can see that. I mean why are you letting that girl get to you?!

I am not letting Ms. (L/n) get to me.

Seriously? You were smiling! And she was flirting and making jokes and you liked it! You said you were her friend! You cut her out of her straight jacket!

I took off the jacket because I needed her to circle these phobias. And I was just trying to be nice because unlike you I have a shred of decency. Besides I thought you'd like the fact that she was afraid when we had the knife.

Oh I liked it, I just didn't like it when you got all soft because she was talking all that crap about how the other (Y/n) has no choice but to let her take over. And how they're not separate people but they just act different.

I'm sorry that I can actually relate to someone for the first time in my life.

You don't need anyone but me, Jonny! I got you here! I killed that evil hag! I've done everything for you!

I'm done talking, Crow.

I sighed as my next patient was brought in.

"Hello, Jonathan." Edward Nigma said smiling.

"Ed." I said nodding once.

"Why so glum?" Ed asked as he sat down in the chair across from my desk.

"No reason." I said watching him.

"Come on, talk. Is it Scarecrow?" Ed asked.

"Partially." I said as I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes.

"You know that (Y/n), she's something." Ed said smirking.

I looked down, smiled lightly, and nodded.

"You could say that." I said looking back up.

"She was very excited to see you this morning." Ed pointed out.

"I could tell." I responded remembering her smile.

"She likes you." Ed said casually.

"You sound surprised." I said giving him a look which made him chuckle.

"Honestly I am. You're not the most approachable person, Jonathan." Ed said now making me chuckle.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"You know it's true!" Ed said in defense.

"I suppose." I said still smiling lightly.

"So how is she? Mentally I mean. She seems alright to me." Ed said referring to Ms. (L/n).

"I mean she's depressed." I said knowing I shouldn't give away patent information but also knowing Ed wouldn't tell anyone.

"And?" Ed asked knowing there was more I hadn't told him.

"Well, she has these outbursts. I don't understand them fully but I understand them enough." I explained.

"By the way I didn't appreciate that electro shock last week." Ed said clearly upset.

"If I don't do anything to you people will get suspicious and I can't have anyone looking into what I'm doing." I said honestly.

"I know, I know but I still didn't like it. You owe me one." Ed said and I nodded.

"Whatever you say. Now, if you're fine with it I'd like to cut the session short. I have some stuff to look over." I said putting my glasses back on.

"What are you up to, Jonny?" Ed asked curiously.

"Just some things with some people. Some guy with a weird name wants to recruit me to make him a bunch of toxin to pour into the water supply." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Really? Are you gonna take it?" Ed asked raising his eyebrows.

"I think so." I said looking down at my desk.

"Well good for you making your way up in the criminal world. Just promise you won't forget about us little guys." Ed joked.

"I hardly think you could classify yourself as a little guy." I said giving him a look.

"Sure I'm well known but once you do that you'll be the king of the criminal world." Ed said his eyes widening for a second making me chuckle.

"Have a nice day, Ed, and look after Ms. (L/n) for me." I said and I pushed the button and the guards came in.

"Will do, doctor." Ed said smiling.

I sighed and looked down at the sheet with the phobias.

There's roughly 27 phobias circled, Jonny! She's the perfect little lab rat!

I can see that, Crow.

So why don't you tried out the the toxin on Wednesday?!

I'll think about it.

Sure you will.

I sighed again and looked at my next patients file.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

It was Tuesday night and I sat in my apartment in the Narrows.

It's quite disgusting here but it's what I've got for now.

"Tomorrow there will be a severe thunder storm during the afternoon until about ten o'clock." A weather man on the news announced.

JONNY! That's the perfect opportunity!

Perfect opportunity for what, Crow?

For testing out our toxin on that silly little girl. She'll be scared already from the storm so it'll be even better!

I-I don't know, Crow. That seems a little harsh.

Do you even hear yourself? Pull it together man!

Fine.

I grabbed a vile of the gas version of my toxin and loaded it.

I checked my mask before going to sleep, dreading tomorrow.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
(Y/n)'s POV

I leaned my head on my hand as I watched the Gotham news on the TV in the social room.

The weatherman announced that there would be a big thunder storm tomorrow making my heart drop.

"Lights out in ten!" A guard yelled and I stood knowing they were going to take us back to our cells.

Sure enough the guards dragged me back to my cell and dropped me off.

I took a deep breath as I cherished the light.

Nine minutes later a guard announced lights out.

I squeezed my eyes shut and laid down as I dreaded tomorrow.