Kitten On The Doorstep.

/Sebastian's pov./

"Come in." I hear the young master say after I knocked on the study door I enter with his tea and start serving it to him when I hear a loud crash a small sigh escaped my lips. "I'll be back my lord." I say after giving him his tea he simply nods not looking away from the papers on his desk. I walk downstairs and to the kitchen knowing exactly where and what it was. I arrive at the kitchen to find as expected Mey-Rin trying to clean up broken china dishes I walk up to her she looks up at me. "Oh I'm sorry Sebastian sir, yes I am!" She says. "I'll take care of this." I say she nods. As I was cleaning the broken china I hear a vary faint knock I stand and head to the door. I open it and look down to see a little girl rapped in a blanket. She can't be older then three but I notice something move slightly on top her head her eyes start to open and she yawns she looks at me and stands on her hands and knees the blanket falls off to show a beautiful dark grey cat tail she has her cat ears pinned back. She backs up slightly letting her tail rap around her I step forward and she jumps a bit. "I'm not going to hurt you." I say she tilts her head her ears falling to the side. "Come here." I say her ears pin back again as she slowly makes her way to me I kneel and take off my right glove reaching my hand to her she sniffs it slightly and looks up at me she has the biggest curious eyes her ears go up just slightly as she leans on my hand I gently pick her up bringing the blanket with me she sttiffens slightly but calms down after I let her lay her head on my shoulder. She's much like a cat the way she acts and it's obvious that she's a neko though one hasn't been seen for a while now. I look at her neck to see a collar. I look at it to see. '163' on it. "Hmm.... you don't have a name do you?" I ask she shakes her head no. "How about... Skyler." I say she nods happily her tail swaying slightly I smile at this. "My name is Sebastian." I say gently petting behind her ear she purs and leans into my hand I feel her fingernails grow slightly as they grab onto my tail coat her tail swaying happily and contently. "Sebastian!" I hear I sigh and hold her close she curls up to me as I walk her to my room and lay her on the bed. "Okay, stay here Skyler I'll be back soon." I say she nods as she observes the room her eyes again wide with curiosity. I leave and head to the young master's study knocking on the door. "Come in." I hear I open the door and walk in. "You called my lord?" I ask he looks up at me. "Yes, I am having a guest today at dinner so I want you to get it prepared. You are excused." He says I nod. "Yes, my lord." I say and leave though he gives me a look I'm not sure of why. I head back to my room and see Skyler on my dresser looking out the window her tail swaying I smile and walk up behind her. "Hello Skyler." I say she turns her head to me and smiles I pet her ear making her pur. "Can you talk at all yet?" I ask she looks at me for a bit before shaking her head no I sit on the bed she jumps off my dresser and hugs me I hug her back she purs happily as I pet her tail gently. Cats are such fascinating creatures and this girl doesn't have a home so I'll keep her. I just hope the young master doesn't mind. She sits on my lap happily looking around she seems to have a interest in everything which is again probably because of her being a neko. "Kitten, I have to work so I need you to stay here." I say she gives me a sad look I sigh sitting her down on the bed. "I'll be back soon." I say standing she puts her ears back and hooks a nail into my coat. "I'm sorry Skyler I have to." I say unhooking her from me she sighs and lays back on the bed curled up in a ball I turn and leave to get prepared for the dinner guest.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I wanted to do something with nekos for awhile and I know Sebastian has a crazy love for cats so this is what came to mind. Hope you enjoy! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~