Spider And The Cat.

/Skyler's pov./

Dad took me to the kitchen and sat me on the floor. "You should probably go somewhere before lady Elisabeth finds you again." He says. "Okay dad." I say but it comes out a meow. I walk through the halls to dad's room where the door is slightly open. 'Thank you daddy.' I think as I sneak in. I jump up on the bed. 'I wonder what to do?' I think as I lay down curling up a bit. I look at the window when I think I see a spider?

/???'s pov./

I was watching the Neko from Michaelis window. She looks up and sees me I move a bit to see if I can lure her luckily her being a cat she got up and jumped to the window I go to the top of the window out of sight and sneak into the room. I change into my human form and pick her up she growls and hisses trying to get away but I keep a grip on her I then open the window and leave with the Neko girl in my arms she trys to claw at me but I grab both of her paws together in one hand so she can't.

/small timeskip/
/Skyler's pov./

I gave up on escaping it's no use. He takes me into a manor and walks up the stairs and to a bedroom he walks inside where there's a blonde headed boy around Ciel's age sitting on the bed I pin my ears back and move closer to my kidnapper he stiffens a bit more at the action. "There you are Claude, it took you long enough!" He says jumping down off the bed and coming closer. "So this is the Neko that Ciel had hmm?" He asks. "Yes, it is." 'Claude' answers. "Here let me hold her!" He says Claude nods and starts handing me to the boy he grabs me tight making me hiss. He holds me up to look at him. "Hmmm so your part human..." He ponders my ears pinned all the way against my head I growl. "Oh calm down." He says. "Here Claude take her." He says Claude takes me out of the boys arms I sink my claws into his coat telling him to not give me back to that boy. "Take care of her and tell me when she turns back." The boy says. "Yes, your highness." Claude says as the boy leaves and shuts the door I whimper Claude looks down at me before moving to the bed he sits me down and gets a small chain and metal collar I whimper and back up slightly he grabs me and snaps the collar on my neck I look up at him ears back, tail pulled in close and big pleading eyes. He moves his hand to my head and pats it slightly before moving away he goes to the dresser and pulls out a black nightgown and lays it out he then comes back to me kneeling infront of me. "Welcome to Trancy manor." He says. "Oh gee thanks." I say but it comes out a slight growl he shakes his head standing up and exits the room. I sigh and look around there's no way for me to get free this chain keeps me on the bed. I tug on it a bit but end up getting my neck cut I hiss at the pain I hear the door open I look back over to see Claude he walks in and sits a tray with two bowls on the nightstand. He then reaches for me I move back. "Hold still." He demands I sit down as he kneels and takes off the metal collar he places his hand on my neck I whimper loudly he pulls his hand away to show some blood on his gloves. "Stay here." He says standing he pulls off his gloves and fixes his glasses before going into what I suppose is a bathroom he shortly after returns with a rag. He kneels back infront of me. "This will hurt a bit just hold still." He says I put my ears back as he dabs the rag on my neck I whimper loudly and hiss in pain. After a bit of cleaning the cut he raps my neck so it won't get infected. "There, that should do." He says standing up he picks up the tray and sits it infront of me I look at him and tilt my head he gestures for me to eat. I sniff it a bit before eating. It was tuna and milk and it was good. He just stood there and watched me eat my tail wagging just slightly I feel a hand on my head I look up at him as he pets my head a bit causing me to pur. After I was done he took the tray. "Now, do I have to put the chain back on or will you stay put?" He asks I pin my ears back and mew. "I'll be back soon." He says leaving me I look down at my paws. 'I miss daddy.' I think as my ears pin back I whimper and walk over to the pillow curling up. 'Daddy, please come find me.'

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you liked this! This is my first time using the Trancy manor people so I hope you enjoy!  Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~