𝕏𝕀.

I arrived back in Mystic Falls and I don't think I could be happier, which was odd but after seeing Sabrina it totally put me off that whole trip. I didn't want to think about that, I snapped out of it focusing on what was going on now.

Right now, the Salvatore boys and I were waiting outside, while Elena was signing the deed to the house. I was playing a silly little game with Damon as we waited for Elena to finish. I smirked as I got his hand making him curse.

"I never got to ask you how was Boston?" Damon asks, concentrating on my hands.

"Nothing new, same old shit." I said, hitting Damon's hands again making him groan.

"This game is stupid." He says and I laughed.

"Suck it up princess."

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Damon asked Stefan, as we continued playing.

"She said she can channel enough witches power to kill him." Stefan says and I pursed my lips.

"That's a lot of power, you sure she can handle it?" I said, but before anyone could reply the doors open to the house. Damon gets distracted and I hit his hand twice as hard making him wince out in pain before walking over to the entrance, to where Elena was standing.

"Cyrena, would you like to come into my house?" She asked, smirking and I do the same.

"Why thank you." I said, stepping inside and I turned to the boys, "You boys wanna come in too?"

"You're hilarious." Stefan says making us laugh. I turned on my heel rushing upstairs, changing into black jeans, a singlet and my plaid flannel over the top with my combat heels. I walked downstairs and I see Elena waiting for me with her bag.

"Ready?" I asked, and she nods.

"Woah, where are you going?" Damon asks.

"School." Elena replies, with a serious look on her face.

"Huh?" Stefan says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon exclaimed.

"Yeah guys, Klaus is out there. Right now."

"Right, but where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be prisoner." Elena explained and Damon shook his head.

"Look I'm going with her, so you don't have to worry."

"You haven't been going to school all these months and you're suddenly going to go now." Damon says, and I walked up to him.

"Blue, she'll be fine. I'll be there, so will Bonnie and Caroline. Plus, I'm the only one who knows what he actually looks like." I said, and he gives me a straight face, "Come on."

"Fine." Damon says, giving in and I smirked.

"Thank you." I say, kissing his cheek before walking over to Elena and dragging her out with me.

"How'd you do that?" Elena asks, as we make our way to my car.

"Do what?"

"Convince Damon." She says, and I laughed.

"He's always had a soft spot for her." Stefan says, walking out of the house with his school bag.

"It's one of my many gifts. You wouldn't have the pleasure of knowing." I say, unlocking the car and looking at him over the roof of my car.

"I don't want to be scared for life." Stefan says, I just gave him the finger and he leaves towards his car as Elena gets in mine.

"Don't you want to go with your prince charming?" I say, smirking as I get in the driver's seat.

COLLIDE ♕ k.mOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara