𝕏𝕀𝕀.

We got back to the Salvatore house and I immediately went towards the alcohol. I see Bonnie, Elena, Stefan and Damon all standing around talking about what happened today. I held my glass in my hand as I turned to face the group.

"We're going to the dance and we find him." Damon says, speaking up.

"Really? How are we supposed to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan tells Damon.

"Something tells me he's not going to be 16 and pimply."

"He could be anywhere, at any time. He compelled somebody at school. I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan says, looking between the girls and I.

"Either way he would've found a way to get to us." I said, giving Stefan a bored look.

"That's the point Cy." He says and before I could respond, the door opens and Alaric soon walks in.

"There you are." Damon says, turning to look at Alaric.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move."

"We go to the dance and then what? Kill him by doing the Charleston." I sarcastically say and Damon gives me a look whilst Alaric smirks, "We don't exactly have a plan of attack."

"Me." Bonnie says, snapping our attention towards her.

"What?" I say.

"I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you find him, I can kill him." She says and I give her a look.

"Bonnie-," I started but she cut me off.

"I can do this." She says, looking at me and after a while I nodded.

"Okay, fine. But I'm coming with you, I happen to be the only one who knows what this jackass looks like."

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Alaric says and I roll my eyes.

"First of all, baddest isn't even a word so lucky you're not an English teacher. And secondly, how is it up there?"

"Where?"

"So far up Klaus' ass. Might end up with a bodysuit." I said, and Alaric smirks whilst Damon walks over to me.

"Okay, time out. Let's go." Damon says, pulling me away from Alaric and I pursed my lips. We ended up in my room and I give him a look, before smirking.

"If you wanted to have sex, you could've just asked." I said, and Damon chuckles.

"Your boyfriend wouldn't like that." He says, smirking, "What's going on with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You with your snarky comments. It's more frequent now."

"It's nothing. I should probably get ready for this dance." I said, and I go to leave but he vamp speeds in front of me.

"You're lying to me. You have been the expert liar but I know all your tricks." Damon says and I shrugged.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Damon. I have tried making a life for myself the past 20 years but every time, something new pops up and I'm left with nothing."

"But you aren't left with nothing anymore, you have me. Given we haven't seen each other in the last 150 years but don't expect me to give up on you. I didn't before so why would I now?"

"Careful Damon, you might let it off you care." I said with a smirk and he looks at me seriously.

"I do. I care about you Cyrena, I always have and always will." Damon says and I smiled.