Forever and Always - Part 6

Cato's P.O.V
I take a rest from swinging my sword at the dummies and find Clove with my eyes. I know she's not as experienced as I am with weapons, but she is killing it. I can't help but stare at her before Marvel makes his way up to me.

"Cato, right?" He asks, extending his hand for a shake.

"That's me." I respond, shaking his hand firmly. He follows my eyes as I turn my gaze back to Clove.

"Are you together?" He asks, breaking my focus.

"What?" He raises his eyebrows at me. I sigh, I've been exposed.

"No, she doesn't know that I'm in love with her." I explain quietly.

As I'm refocusing my attention back on Clove, I notice a scrawny looking boy from 3 introduce himself to her. After a minute of talking, he grabs her hands and begins giving her throwing tip, I become enraged inside. I don't like other men touching her, talking to her, giving her attention, I don't like any of it.

"Well-" Marvel begins but I cut him off.

"What is 3 doing with Clove?" I ask.

"He's probably flirting." Marvel says jokingly. As I make my way over to her, the boy scrams. Intimidated, much?

"Clove?" I ask her.

"Yeah?" Clove responds as she throws a knife.

"What was-" The bell marking the end of training sounds and cuts me off.

"What was what?" She asks, turning to me.

"Um, nothing." I lie and walk off.