Total Eclipse of the Heart!!

Raizada House for the very first time was quiet. Even though everyone was present in the house still all one could here was the sound of night crickets. The only one member absent was Shyam Mahohar Jha. His absence was not something new. But this time it was a permanent one. And this time Anjali Singh Raizada had no tears to weep for that creep.

The entire family was present in the living room. Akash sat holding his almost sick Dadi. While Mami was sitting firmly holding Anjali's hand. And Payal stood beside Khushi holding a glass of water for Dadiji, while her sister tried to look for the necessary medicine.

Arnav who stood leaning his back on the pillar saw all this. But his focus was still on his wife. Who inspite of going through so much pain and hatred caused by him still had the heart to look after his family.
Arnav's heart broke into millions of pieces seeing how he shattered the spirit of a 19 year old girl. This girl was a mere shadow of a chirpy, bubbly and happy go lucky girl who loved to challenge him.

Anjali POV
I looked up to see the two people who suffered the most for me. My brother who once promised me my happiness and my sister in law who is the real joy of this house. Today I have failed as a sister.

"Khushiji...why did you suffer so much? Just for the sake of my happiness you died a thousand deaths. Everyday for the past 6 months you saw me with the one who betrayed you in the worst possible way. He threatened you and your family. He even had his evil eyes on you. You tolerated his inappropriate advances all alone. Why Khushiji...why have you made me so guilty? I cannot even ask for forgiveness from you?"

Khushi POV
"Because I am selfish Di. I am extremely selfish when it comes to my dear ones. I lost my biological parents when I was only 8 years old. Time and fate were not with me that day. But soon I was adopted by my Amma and Babuji. I was blessed with another loving family. That very moment I turned selfish. I promised myself to never let go any of my relations, to give them so much love and joy that they will never think of leaving me.

So how can you ask me that question? When I had the option to either tell you the truth and take away your smile or to keep mum and let you have a family, I chose the latter.

Its a blessing to have an elder sister like you...Devi Maiyya gave me you on that very fateful day when I brought those Sarees here at Shantivan. She gave me the Raizada family. And I have always cherished the gifts of my best friend my DM."

I walked slowly towards her and hugged her tightly. Slowly the tears came. And both of us cried our hearts out taking strength from one another.

Arnav POV
Arnav was standing by the poolside next to his room. The night was decorated with lots of bright stars. All shining together. Even the moon was smiling today. But in return he had only tears and pain to give. He was never the one to believe in silly things. However, one fine day when Khushi mentioned about her interpretation of stars being her parents, he wanted to believe in her belief. He too started considering the idea in his heart that his Mom was also watching & blessing him from somewhere above the sky.

"I am sorry Ma...I am so so sorry. I hurt you too. You always wanted me to be good. And look at me now. I have turned into this...this horrible beast. I should not be counted among the humans. Please help me Ma...help me. I want to ask for forgiveness to my wife. I have been so horrible to her. For the first time I got a chance to love someone so pure and innocent. And I destroyed her dreams, her innocence."

Will she have the heart to forgive me? Will she leave me now? God what I am gonna do? She is not even aware of the reason why I forcefully married her. All she knows is my hatred for her.

Khushi POV
Today I got justice. Shyamji was punished for his sins. He hurt my family, my Babuji, Di and everyone in Shantivan. The pain in my heart has healed to some extend. However, the hole in my heart cannot be cured. Darkness, loneliness and sadness still persists within it. A huge black hole. Which increases day by day. But I love my Jeeji. She & Akash Jeeju deserves all the happiness in this world. Its just a matter of 2 mere months now. And then I will have to leave Arnavji. But one thing is for sure, till then I will respect this relationship. Even if its a 6 months marriage, it will still be the closest relation to my heart. Because I got the opportunity to live with him...my devil of a husband who once was my angel.

With these thoughts in my mind I walked towards Arnavji's room where what sort of a welcome I will receive yet again...is still unknown.

He was not in his room. Rather he stood by the poolside. Looking at the stars in the sky. There is so much pain his eyes. Ofcourse, he is in pain. His only sister to whom he promised happiness and joy was terribly hurt today. Should I go and console him? What if he is angry? He is always hurting me with his cruel words...nothing would hurt to here a few more. Atleast, I will be able to divert his mind somehow. No one deserves to be in such pain. Not even Arnavji. Determined to talk to him I slowly walked towards the pool and joined him.

Next will be a major confrontation between our favourite jodi Arshi. Truth will be revealed. With a heavy heart Arnav will apologise. And evil ASR will die a painful death. Rebirth of Khushi's Arnav. The one who was murdered by Shyam on that unfortunate day at the terrace.