DJ Encounter

{Frisk POV}

I had jumped into mount Ebott hoping i'd find my dad I was and still am 9 years old I knew my dad was trapped in Mount Ebott, despite knowing the rumour that whoever falls into mount Ebott never returns, i'd rather not be on the human world without my farther, which is why I jumped into the underground. I woke up on a bed of flowers buttercups maybe? But that isn't the point I got up and went onward into the underground I saw a flower with a yellow face and blue and red petals.

{DJ POV}

I was on a patch of grass in the ruins and a small human maybe 7? 8? I don't know what there age was and I still don't but it doesn't matter I said to the kid "Howdy I'm DJ, DJ the Tune-lip" the kid replied with "Hello DJ" I said to them "Your new to the underground aren't ya? Well I guess I need to teach you how the underground works"[battle start] "See that heart? That's your SOUL the very culmination of your being" Frisk replied with "OK" I said "Your soul starts off weak but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV"  "DJ what's LV?" "Whats LV? why LOVE of course! you want some LOVE don't you? Well in the underground LOVE is shared through little white friendliness pellets. Here I'll share some LOVE with you"Frisk, fooled believes dj and takes the hit"You IDIOT IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED WHO WOULD PASS UP AN OPPOTUNITY LIKE THIS?! NOW DIE!!!!"DJ surrounds Frisk with "friendliness pellets, DJ laughs evilly and Frisk is super scared. Issy hits DJ with a fireball "Oh what a terrible plant torture such a poor innocent youth, I am Issy, are you ok child?" Issy said, despite frisk being scared she nodded "Are you sure child? you look frightened."

{Frisk POV}

I was so scared because of DJ but I didn't want to make Issy worry so I hid the fact I was scared and nodded. I said "Y-yeah i'm ok" She replied with "OK then child, I come here to see if people to have fallen down and your the first one to fall in a very long time, allow me to guide you through the catacombs" I followed Issy. I think she believed me, eventually I grabbed hold of her hand like a little child with their mother, while holding her hand I felt safe it felt nice so I smiled and walked hand in hand with Issy.