Chapter 8: I Got My Eyes On You

Hey girls, maybe guys?Nahhhh.Anyways, this chapter will be focused mainly on Sharee and how she's handling the break up and how she changes.You are in store for a surprise and who she meets.

----------------------------------

Sharee POV

I haven't been out of bed since I broke up with Tyquan.It just hurts.

"Shareenia Leaf!"My mama shouted, calmy, from downstairs. I hated that name,but I had to answer to it.

I moved, slowly, but I moved.I think I was about to get a bed sore or something.

"Yeah ma?"I asked leaning on the door way.

She was eating one of her organic foods."You know your new job starts in an hour...If I were you, I'd be on my way..."Mama said sipping on her green tea.

I got a new job at Gamestop to keep my mind off Tyquan, plus I really like to play video games.Its like a hobby.

"Yes ma'am..."

I took a quick shower and changed into a light blue superman hoodie, black shorts, and light blue levis shoes with black shoe strings, we don't have to wear uniforms to work.For once, I took out the weave in my hair and wore it down with a blue band.It wasn't ratchet like other girls, it was actually past my shoulders and it looked shiny.

I decided to go without make up, but a little mascara and eyeliner never hurt.

I starred in the mirror and smiled.This was the real me...Sharee...its time to stop faking and time to start being your self.

I grabbed the keys to my 2013 Nissan Altima, it was black.

Dark Horse by Katy Perry was playing and I jammed out to it the whole ride.

it didn't take long to arrive at work, but I could see I wasn't the only one who was there . I know im going to be working with someone else, I just hope its a girl.

When I walked into the store, I felt different. Possibly the guy at the register who was ringing up a guy, probably in his 40's, and his daughter, who looked about 10.He was buying her this Barbie game.

But back to the guy. He was really good looking, I must say. Oh who am I kidding, he was hot!He was wearing a tight white shirt, blue jeans, white Jordans, and a white snapback. He had dark brown hair and tan skin...Wait a minute, he's...no way this cannot be happening.Not to me, I am not attracted to them.

"Can I help you?"He asked, oh his voice! His baby blue eyes landed on me and instantly I froze.

"Yo, you okay?"He asked waving his hand in my face.

"Oh uh yeah, but I work here now."I said feeling my heart beat faster.

"Oh yeah, your the newbie I've been hearing about. I wasn't expecting you to be a girl, but whatever. By the way my name's Ryan. "

Ryan? That name sounds familiar, but I don't recall ever seeing his face.I before.

"Sharee."I replied.

"Sharee, Sharee...Cherry. Your names Cherry from now on,ok?"He said poking my nose.

I felt red.This insanely hot guy was talking to me and I was working with him, and now he's given me a new name? Tyquan never gave me a nick name...Psh, forget him Sharee.Your coming back new and strong.

As I put up the games,I could feel a stare on me.I knew it was him.

"What is it, I know your watching me."I said turning around with the box of video games.