Chapter 12

*Ian's POV*

"Oh god..." Wanda said as she, Lily, Flame, and I waited outside the tunnel leading to Doc's infirmary room.

"She'll be fine Wanda. Mel is a tough girl. She'll be fine." I said.

"Yeah, You're right. She'll be fine." She said, but it sounded as if she was trying to convince herself rather than me.

"O'Shea! And you dare show your face here after what you did to me! I'll pummel your face!" Lily suddenly shouted, Flame holding onto her arm as she looked as if she were about to charge. At first, I thought she was talking to me, But I saw Kyle and Sunny walking towards us.

"Chill Lils. You knew I was just having fun. Wanda, You're really pale, you okay?" Kyle said.

I turned around and saw Wanda halfway to tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked quickly, my eyes scanning the area in search of any danger that might be threatening my Wanderer.

"Well, it's just that, while you guys were over there acting like complete nincompoops, Doc waved us in saying Mel already gave birth." She explained all in one breath. Then she added, "These are tears of joy."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said. I bent down and scooped Wanda up in my arms and almost running down the dimly lit tunnel.

"Ian!" She squealed.

When we entered the room, I saw Jared as pale as a ghost beaming down at Mel with adoration, while Mel on the other hand, she looked exhausted yet relieved as she held her little newborn.

Wanda, upon seeing them, jumped out of my hands and rushed off to see the little newborn baby that was sleeping contently in Mel's arms.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Wanda whispered quietly.

"Girl. We're going to call her Rose Lily Howe." Mel whispered, her voice sounded fragile and felt as if someone just touched her, she would collapse.

"Congratulations guys." I said quietly.

I don't know why, but I felt jealous of Jared and Mel. It was almost as if I...I wanted a child. I guess I've never realized this because I hadn't really been with anyone else besides Wanda. But I know now. I could imagine that in the future, little versions of Wanda would run around beside a grey haired Wanda and I.

I smiled at the thought.

"What's so funny Mr. O'Shea?" Wanda asked, snuggling close to me.

"Nothing you need to worry about Mrs. O'Shea." I kissed her cheek and smiled.

I'd never imagine that I would be with such a wonderful creature today. I mean, if I came up to the old me and told me that I was going to be dating a soul, I would've laughed. But I have never been so sure about anything but Wanda before. She is like my own personal angel that god has sent to me. I love her so much, and I hope I get to be with her forever and always. To infinity and beyond. To the moon and back. She's mine and I'm hers.

-A/N

Hey guys! please don't kill me because I kept you waiting on a short chapter and a cliffhanger at that too! Sowwy... but I plan on updating again this week. xoxo byeeeeeeeee <3-