Chapter 11 (Justin)

Chapter 11 (Justin)

Hmm.... I wonder what they're talking about? I hope they get along with each other. I came back with Nattie's tea and Selena ran to her guest room upstairs.

"So, what did you talk about? Did you talk about me?" I said with a smile.

"No. We talked about many other things besides you. We talked about other boys, like Harry Styles and his group band. I mean, he's soooo hot. I just want to touch his hair." she said daydreamly. I knew she was just teasing me and joking.

"Awe, that hurts my feelings. At least he's hot, but I'm way too sexy and a bad boy for you." I said with a smile.

"You aren't nothing but a good boy, Justin!" she said and threw a cushion at me.

Now she's going to get it.

"Come back here!" I said.

"You got to catch me first!" she said.

We ran around the house for 15 minutes. Finally I got her cornered. I lunged at her for a hug.

"I caught you! Now give me a kiss!" I said out of breath.

She kissed me on the lips passionately for 1 minute.

"That was-" I said out of breath, again.

"Amazing." she finished the sentence.

I checked the time and it was 10:48 P.M. It was getting dark and I decided to watch a movie. A scary movie. I just like it when a girl gets scared during a movie, they want to hug something.

"You want to watch a movie?" I said.

"Sure. Is it going to be scary?" she said.

" Well, duh. You expect it to be Chick Flicks?" I said with a obvious tone.

"Yeah." she said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Too bad, baby. Its going to be scary night so hold on to something warm and cuddly." I said.

"Is it just going to be us or are we going to invite that Selena?" she said with a hatred tone.

"I guess it'll just be us tonight. Besides, I don't like her. That much." I said.

"I hope. So what movies are we going to watch?" she said.

"I'll go get the popcorn while you choose out a scary one. I'll be back in 5 minutes. Need me, call my name." I said and headed to the kitchen. I really hope she chose something that was really scary.

After 5 minutes of waiting for the popcorn to be made, I popped onto the couch.

"We're going to watch The Purge 2?" She said.

I nodded my head and watched until the rest of the movie was done.

Man, she was really scared. As a tough man, like me, I hugged her. She buried her face onto my chest. We watched for a couple more hours, then fell asleep on the couch.

_____________________________________________________

Author's Note.:

This chapter was short. Sorry bout that. I'll try to make the next one a little longer.

I really wanted to watch The Purge but my parents don't allow me to watch something that is violent. I was like ASDFGHJKL. I'm only friggin 13 and they still treat me like a baby. I hope you guys like this chapter so far. The next chapter will be updated tomorrow. Thanks again for reading. Remember, don't forget to vote, comment, and read. Don't be a ghost reader. Give me your ideas and opinions. It wont hurt to share a little idea from you guys. And Harry Styles will be added to this story. Hope all y'all enjoyed this chapter. If not, then eat healthy stuff. Stay in school and don't do drugs.

ILY<3

~Buteragrandelover