Chapter One: The Beginning

I'm in the woods again. I don't get why it's always here but it is. Anytime of the day or night and it's a daily distraction. My mind automatically switches to this wretched place at random times at the day and I absolutely hate it.
There's flames rising above the dark trees and spreading rapidly coloured blue and white. The flames are so beautifully unique I almost want to stop and take a picture. I realise that I need to get away from here or out of this weird daydream I've concocted.
I run afraid the unique flames might chase me but then I hear it. The voice. The strangely calming sound of a face I cannot see nor recognise.
"Wendi" it simply calls not necessarily waiting for my answer.
It calms my heart but my mind is more sharper and well , smarter. I find the closest thing to hide behind and an old oak tree is what I find.
"I know your scared," it continues to attempt to get through to me.
Yeah, no shit,' I think in my head.
"But we also know that you are destined for great things Wendi, more powerful than you can even imagine."
Okay, so that might sound like a cliche but it's true that weird somehow calming voice actually said that. But I have no idea what that means. I'm an 15 year old girl who just wants to take picture with her expensive not to mention professional camera. I don't understand things from well this.
• • •
I black out for a couple minutes or maybe longer but soon realise I didn't black out into reality. I just got sent to another torture dream I for some reason love to keep putting myself in.
As I observe my surroundings I figure out I'm imagining some kind of mental room because the white walls are padded with no way out.
I tend to be none as a very impatient person but i honestly don't know how long i was in that terrifying room before I was banging on the soft padded walls to let me outside.
I don't know if I was pleading to myself or an unknown force but I was pleading and I was pretty pathetic. But anxiety doesn't make you think twice of how ridiculous you sounded. I want to get out of here that's all.

As soon as I felt the soft wall for the thousandth time I looked up and saw the dark cold wall I was now pounding. I back away from the wall and try to find an exit my mind on alert now that I've been in this 'kidnapping?' Dream I've sucked myself into.

'You will truly understand soon my dear." The voice comforts again.
It didn't sound very comforting at all.

I'm suddenly thrusted into reality and almost bang my head against the school's wall as I open my eyes.
I feel the concrete ground I'm sitting on with both hands hoping it's not another torture dream.
"Hey , are you alright ?" A foreign voice asks.
I stare at the voice that has a face and match it with the new Irish exchange student that's standing in front of me.
"You're Wendi from chemistry right?" He asks scratching the back of his head trying to remember my name.
"Uhm, yeah and your..." I finally reply not really knowing his name.
"Tommy. Tommy Weddel I came abroad a few weeks ago." He explains.
I get up as he sweetly smiles at me.
"Uhm if you take a bus I'm sorry to say they left you here." Tommy pipes up as I look around for not that particular reason.
I blink again getting used to the light after that terrifying dream I had just experienced in my odd mind.
"Oh it's fine ." I reply blankly and start walking to my house to fully recover from my terrifying imaginary experience .

I think Tommy was still talking to me as I walk away but I'm too exhausted to listen or to care. When I get home exhaustion takes over me and I fall into a restless sleep as soon as I hit my bed.

A/N: Hey so I hope you liked the first chapter it's actually one of my original stories I've came up with and I'm now putting it in wattpad. I'll try to update as much as I can. I'll see you in the next chapter!^^
~ AlTheUltimateTrAshh