story

Super Mario 64, released in 1996 by Nintendo for the Nintendo N64, has been a beloved classic for years, and still continues to be appreciated today. I have recently reengaged in Super Mario 64 and in the Super Mario 64 community. I am beginning to create bloopers for the game for my Youtube channel, The Harsh Bros (no this isn't a promotion tactic man shut up)(but check it out anyway cause... you know... why not). One of my friends requested I create a blooper where I tell people to subscribe to him and promote his 38 subscriber channel, and being the nice and sexy person I am, I said yes. I hopped on my laptop and opened up my emulator, Project 64. I selected to open the Super Mario 64 rom. However, a message box showed up asking me if I was sure I wanted to open the rom. I screamed really hard at the top of my lungs "YES" and I spammed the "yes" button with a metric ass-ton of left clicks. My mum knocked on my wall and told me to shut the fuck up but I yelled at her to go suck a dick stupid skank. As soon as I finished yelling, the intro scene appeared. However, instead of Mario saying "It'sa me, Mario!", I heard Mario say "I hope she made lots of spaghetti!" and in a distorted, loud, and really really erotic way. I scratched my head in confusion. Mario wasn't supposed to say that! After wiping the jizz away from my earholes, I saw the Mario head title screen appear. However, Mario's eyes were pure white and there was hyper realistic blood coming out of them. I screamed really really hard and my dad came in the room to beat me but thats besides the point. After that whole incident, I reluctantly pressed start. There were 4 save files. One had 666 stars, one had 150, one had 0, and the other only said "die" where the star count was supposed to be. I pressed my usual 150 star file, knowing full well that I could just get straight into blooper making on that file. Mario spawned in Big Boo's Haunt immediately. I screamed "what the fuck?!" and threw my keyboard across the room. I picked it back up and just decided to reload the rom. When I reloaded it, it sent me into gay ass Snowman's Land. However, instead of snow covering the landscape, there was a 240p JPEG image of hyper realistic blood covering the whole ground! At this point I became scared and accidentally projectile shit all over my wall. It was just then that I noticed Mario's body. His model joints were stretched far more than they should have been. idk how i just noticed them then but shut up mom its not a phase its who i am. My eyes widened and one last droplet of shit proceeded to exit my asshole. Bowser dropped from the sky and landed right in front of Mario! Did I also mention his entire body was hyper realistic?! But then Bowser began speaking! You heard me right, speaking! He sounded like a voice actor for a shitty low budget Newgrounds flash game with the mic approximately 2.7 inches from his mouth, but I digress. Bowser said "Mario! It is time for you to die!" A hyper realistic Will Smith emerged from the ground in a T-pose and began hyper realistically stabbing Mario in a hyper realistic way. Mario said "mama mia" in a low pitched voice and died. At this point I was in utter shock and was terrified. I grabbed my laptop and threw it out my window, went outside, grabbed my laptop again, threw it in the oven at 425 degrees preheated, took it out after 4.29 minutes, threw it out the window again, and ran it over in my shitty Honda Civic. While I was walking back inside my house, feeling proud of myself for ridding my life of this abomination, Mario crawled out of the demolished screen. This was The Ring styled crawling, alright? Mario stood up and as soon as I saw him I shot him with my personal M60 that I always brought around with me. He didn't die, but hyper realistic blood shot out of the wound instead. As I kept shooting Mario, Mario took a step closer for each shot I made. Mario was now 3.7 feet away from me. I had just realised I was out of ammo. "Curses!" I yelled really loud. Mario grabbed my foot-long and said his infamous line in a demonic and hyper realistic way, "thank you so much for-to playing my game, bitch". Mario proceeded to engage in sexual intercourse with me on my driveway. Tbh it wasn't that bad but still I was thoroughly sp00ked, but I brushed it off. After that my entire family disappeared. I brushed that off too cuz games can't come to life and do cliche things like dat. After that I fell asleep on my couch and had hyper realistic nightmares of Mario raping my tender butthole. When I woke up I brushed it off cuz im kool like dat. dude tbh at this point im really lost and have absolutely nothing else contributive to add to the story, not that there was anything contributive added in the first place. i hope u liked my first creppypasta. if ya like what ya saw, please like comment and subscribe. dislike it if ya dislike it. this is me, Mutahar, and i am out.