Voices

Okay I thought the photo
Would be funny--

Did his voices really just say that?! Kill them?! Lance couldn't do that, he just couldn't. Lance was capable of anything, besides killing the people he was with. They all have a job and if he killed them, there wouldn't be an earth, and there would be galra.
So he shook his head "no" he said as he sat down in the kitchen.
Lance you have to.
They don't appreciate you.
Let them destroy earth.
The galra won't kill you if your a Traitor from voltron.
That last thought killed him. He tapped his foot, his hands around his head covering his ears. "I don't wana...I won't do it" lance mumbled as his foot started to freeze on the floor.
Lance you obey us.
We helped you.
"No all you ever did was make me hurt myself..." he said quietly as he started to cry.
WE HELPED YOU.
DO IT LANCE
DO.IT. (Just do it- okay I'm sorry-)
Lance shook his head "shut up shut up shut up!! Leave me alone!" He said slamming his fists against the table.
Lance you disobeyed us.
This is why Keith doesn't love you.
He prefers Allura or Shiro.
Lance gasped and after that the voices left him alone. "I know that...no one prefers me.." he said quietly as the trails of tears started to drop down on the table freezing to an ice puddle. He removed his frozen leg from the floor and left the scene running off to his lion.
What he didn't know was that Keith, Shiro, Allura, and Pidge where standing behind the door listening to the other.
Keith looked at Shiro raising a brow "who was he talking to?" He asked. Shiro hummed "to himself?? He responded to nothing" Shiro said as he opened the door. Pidge walked over and pointed at the ice spots. "He cried" she said. Allura hummed, "yeah he was talking to himself" she said quietly. As Shiro and Pidge where trying to scrape off the ice Keith looked at Allura "what do you think?" He asked. Allura hummed she placed a hand on Keith's shoulder and sighed "I just hope he's alright and won't hurt none of you" she said smiling. Keith looked at her and hugged her, "yeah your right.." he said quietly. His actions only meant that if she cared for lance they can both agree on lance's actions.
Shiro smiled at them and as Pidge got the ice off she threw it in the sink to let it melt. "Wow this ice is thick" she said examining it. "Anxiety ice?" Shiro asked as Pidge shrugged. Keith and Allura both looked at the ice also.
'What's bothering you lance?'

As lance was crying on blue's paw the other lions noticed and slowly surrounded the other lions. Lance could hear the lions speaking in his head as he sobbed on his lions paw.
"Who did this?" Yellow asked
"Where are our paladins!!? This is despicable!" Red roared.
"There there blue paladin, everything will be alright" green purred.
"He's upset over his thoughts.." blue purred also.
As the blue lion started to transform lance's thoughts and mindset into their view they knew what was wrong. As a paladin of voltron they didn't let him cry his eyes out. They purred comfortably, blue sent images in his head to make him happy, black spoke with him, red encouraged him, green comfort him with her purring, and yellow was telling him he wasn't alone.
Lance was happy as the lions where all working together to help him. He hiccuped and wiped his eyes. "Thanks guys....." he said quietly. Red looked at the child and roared
"Keith doesn't like Allura." She said.
Lance looked at the red lion, "it doesn't matter, he said those things to me, he lost his chance...." he said as he started to tear up again. Red panicked and comforted him once again.
As the day went on, no one went to check up on lance. Except Coran. Coran was watching all the lions in action. He smiled, his heart didn't ache from his boy always feeling sad. Coran cheerfully walked off not saying a word.

~The next day~

The paladins where all in the dining area eating breakfast.
Lance came in cheerfully, he greeted Coran and he sat down to eat. "What got you so happy huh lance?" Hunk asked chuckling as that got Keith's attention. "Oh nothing~ just something happened yesterday night and I just ah!" He said happily as he started to eat his goo.
Keith started to glare, was lance in love and he didn't know? That's cheating lance you- oh wait there not together. He clenched his fork bending it a bit. He couldn't stand it. Allura noticed it and she kicked Keith under the table. Keith shot a glare at her and she smiled her eyes asking 'don't be mad'. Keith calmed a bit and sighed looking away.
Lance noticed this, his heart ached. It's true, Keith didn't like him, Keith was just lying. Lance wasn't gana let this go ever. So he hummed "I may or may not have been comforted by someone" he said smiling at hunk as he ate his goo finishing it. Hunk gasped "oooo you must spill the tea!" Hunk said leaning on lance. Lance chuckled and elbowed hunk "man no way!!" He said.
Now that angered Keith. "And who's this somebody?" He asked. Lance looked over and tossed a glare "none of your concern." He spat. Keith stood up "it is my concern as your friend" Keith yelled. 'Friend' that echoed in lance's head. Lance got tired and got up slamming his hands on the table "MY BUSINESS AND PERSONAL LIFE IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS." He yelled. After that the whole table froze with Shiro, Allura, Pidge, and Keith's hands frozen on it. They gasped and so did lance. "I-I'm sorry--" he said as Allura was about to yell at him Coran placed a hand on lance's shoulder, "it's okay my boy...just unfreeze it and no harm done" he said smiling. Lance looked at Coran and nodded as he unfroze the table with the hands stuck on it. Keith sent glares along with Allura. Shiro hummed "lance just keep your cool" he said. "Yeah..just chill dude" Pidge said. Lance looked at his hands "I am chill- look touch-" "lAnCE I knOW" Pidge said laughing. Lance smiled.
Allura looked at Keith "your just as mad as me huh?" She asked Keith nodded. She walked to Keith "it's fine, lets just get going" she said smiling. Keith huffed and walked off with Allura. Lance saw and he started to crush his hands into fists. "I-I have somewhere to go." He said quietly. He ran out after that.
Coran didn't run after, he knew his boy needed space, he knew he was just gana go to the lions for help. Coran knew lance like the back of his hand. But Shiro being concerned for the other he ran behind lance. As he got lance in his reach he turned lance to face the other male. Shiro gasped to see lance crying hard. "W-what's wrong lance?" Shiro asked curiously. "N-nothing Shiro...mind your own business" "a paladin in distress is my business" he said making lance face him. Lance flinched at the touch and shoved him. "First...space please...and second..my business is personal.." he said quietly hugging himself. Shiro noticed the sudden cold air that was around them. Lance was depressed and Shiro knew it. Lance would never reject anyone's hug, lance would never be like his. Their lance was the face of happiness wherever they where at. Through the hardest of missions lance kept his smile.
Shiro went and hugged lance. "Please do tell" Shiro said hugging him tightly. Lance started to cry harder as the tears froze on shiros chest. Lance hugged back tightly his hands leaving frozen hand prints on shiros back. Shiro carried him and walked to lance's room.
As he laid on the bed next to lance lance kept hugging the other. That's all he wanted. A hug and someone to talk to. Lance cried on how Keith hated him and was going with Allura. He ranted on how he can't accept himself, how these voices kept talking to him, he ranted so much that he fell asleep. After letting it all out Shiro felt the room be cold as Antartica. But when he hugged the other tightly the room slowly started to feel warm. As lance was fully asleep Shiro hummed "we can continue this tomorrow, Sharpshooter."
With those words Shiro left.
When Shiro went to say a quick hi to the paladins he face away and walked off. Keith noticed something on Shiro's back. Ice.
Keith was angry once again. The only person with ice in this fucking castle was lance. So why was their ice on shiros back that looked like handprints.
Shiro knew exactly how Keith felt about lance. Keith got up, and started to storm after Shiro.

"SHIRO YOU BASTARD"

Cliff hanger lmao. I'll continue maybe today?? Hope you like it!!! ^7^ also my instagram is @X.Eirian ! If you wana talk feel free too.