Bitch you guessed it

Keith had called the others to explain to them what happened with lance or what seemed to have happened. Lance was surrounded by a puddle of water, the puddle was small, and there where two puddles, as if he was crying.
The others where concerned to why he would even cry if no one had spoken with him. All but one person. Princess allura.
She held the guilt above her head as it was drowning her and she was already under the water.
'If I hadn't said those things...'
She thought,
'If I hadn't opened my mouth...I have to apologize..'
She clutched her chest: wanting to cry she sucked it in and kept her head high trying not to give away her cover.
Shiro looked at Keith surprised since he looked angry yet worried for whoever made the Blue boy cry. But who can blame him he did ship them since Fucking day 1.
Hunk was being worried as a normal best friend would do, he fiddled with his fingers wanting to say something but didn't.
Pidge hummed but payed little no attention. She knew at the end of the day Keith would hunt each one down until he found out who, and if it wasn't her problem then she didn't care. She was also a Klance shipper behind Shiro.

Keith was angry, no beyond angry. He was angry at whoever made the Cuban sad, in fact cry and to see him passed out made him feel worse. He tapped his arms due to crossing them and lightly tapped his foot on the ground. "Someone better speak up or I'm asking him myself. I'll give you all 2 hours and that's fucking all got it?" He asked glaring before walking off to where lance's passed out body was at: laying comfortably on the bed.

Shiro looked at everyone and rose his hands up, "I didn't do it" he said.
Pidge shook her head and hunk looked around, "It's Okay if someone did it, just say sorry and it's all okay!" He said smiling.
Allura looked at the Paladins tasting the nasty words in her mouth. She sighed. She walked away from them, making her way to Keith she placed her hand on his shoulder lightly, and said

"I did it."

((I finally posted Oof if you wana talk to me or anything my Instagram is @Spooky.shiro 💖love you all!!))