Chapter 1

Chapter 1 (JAMESHIA POV) 

It was the first day back at the "Hell Hole" as Lani and I called it. It was full of trifling thots but you'll learn more about that later. Walking the through the doors, Lani and I was stunting on these hoes. I had on a red crop top, ripped high wasted jeans, and some Fire Red 5's. Lani and I were matching except she had on an aqua and purple crop top, ripped high wasted jeans, and the Grape 5's. My Bestfriend and I looked Bad and you couldn't tell us NOTHING! We're taking AP classes, so we got all  the same classes.

First period is AP Math 3, we walked in after the tardy bell rung and all these girls were staring us down. "Them hoes think they cute but they're not!" Alicia said and all her friends started laughing.  Lani and I looked at each other and said "Wtf did yall say? Say that shit aloud and let it be known." Lani and I think so much alike its ridiculous, we don't bite our tongues for NOBODY and I mean NOBODY!

"First of all, no one was talking about yall!" Alicia said.

"Then why all of sudden you have to say some smart shit when we walk in?" Lani Said

"A hit dog will holler! No edges having ass bitch! and if you have some else to say, say it out loud and let it be known who you talking too!" I said.

"C'mon, Peaches These thots aint worth getting suspended for on the first day back. BUT keep on running yall mouths and we wont hesitate to whoop some ass!" Lani said.

"Alright ladies, C'mon now we have things to do! "Mrs. Brown said.

I liked Mrs. Brown, she wasn't like some of these teachers at this school so I respected her a lot. Lani and I took our seats, and took out our notebooks.  

 Class went by fast for the first day. As me and Lani were walking to our next class, i ran into this boy. 

"Im so sorry," he said.

I looked up and was speechless. He was tall, curly black hair, had some sexy lips, and was light skinned. I guess it took to long for me to respond, so he spoke.

"My name is Amare, you are?" 

His voice was so deep and sexy, it turned me on. I have a weakness for guys with a deep voice. All I could think of was that song JBar ft. Soulja Boy- Daze.

  "I'm.. I'm..I'm Jameshia," I stuttered. 

 "Well Jameshia, you are very beautiful"

After saying that he walked away. I had to go catch up with Alani, I dont even think she noticed I was missing. As soon as I caught up with her, I seen she was in a daze, I could tell she was thinking about something.

*Man im in a daze, 

walkin round round in a maze

Its money to be made , 

yes im on the paper chase

You know i love ya babe 

(you know i love ya babe)

But u know i gotta go, 

keep your number on speed dial

Man im in a daze 

(in the daze)

Man im in a daze 

(in the daze)

You know i love ya babe 

(I love ya babe)

But man im in a daze 

(in the daze)*