Chapter 3

(Lani's P.O.V)

Jameshia and I made plans to go to the mall after school, so I text my mom letting her know we were going to the mall. I was headed to the house so Jameshia and I could ride together to the mall, we live in the same neighborhood no need to take separate cars.

**Calls Jameshia**

"Hey, Do you just want to ride to the mall together?"

"Yeah, That's fine, who car we taking?" she said

"We can take mine, but first I'm heading home to take a shower and put on some more clothes." I said

"Ok, me too, I'll be ready by 4." She said

After Jameshia said that, I hung up and by that time I had made it home. Parking my car in the garage, I unlocked the door and ran upstairs to my room. I picked out an outfit, some high-waisted shorts, a crop top, and some Givenchy sandals. It was now 3:00, I had to hurry up so I ran in my bathroom and hopped in the shower. I took a 15 min shower cause I knew it would take me forever to get dressed and do my hair. I got out the shower, lotioned my body, and did all my personal things before throwing my hair in a ponytail. It was hot as hell outside to be having it all down my back. Running in my bedroom, I quickly put on my clothes, then checked the time 3:45. I changed purses and walked down stairs, just as I was walking down stairs, my phone vibrated.

My One and ONLY: Wassup Babygirl (: ,

Looking at the text I smiled knowing it was from Justin. Don't get me wrong I play hard to get at school because niggas think they can get whatever they want when you just let them in so quickly and besides I'm getting tired of getting my feelings hurt, I have really BAD trust issues. I like Justin a lot though, I'm just taking things slow.

Me: Hey Justin! After replying back, I hopped into my car and rode to Peaches house down the street, honking the horn.

Usually I have to wait on her slow ass, but today she was on time, SURPRISINGLY!

"You ready?" I said

"Yep, Let's ride!" she said, Before pulling out of her driveway, I saw I had a text. I checked it.

My One and ONLY: Where you at?

Me: Omw to the mall with Peaches, After replying I pulled out of the driveway and told Peaches to reply if he text back. The entire ride to the mall we played Beyoncé self-titled album bumping the music. I parked the car and soon as we got out we saw Amare and Justin!

"What the fuck?" Peaches and I both said to each other.

(Justin's P.O.V)

When Alani told me she was on her way to the mall, me and my niggas were already there so I was just gone surprise her when she pulled up. I spotted her car, and saw her and Peaches get out. My homeboys and I walked in front of her car and they asses were shocked!

"What the fuck?" was all we heard both of them say to each other. I didn't even know Amare was talking to Alani's friend, Jameshia I think that's her name until I heard him say "Hey Meshia!"

"Yall know each other?" I said

"Yeah, this the girl I was telling you about!" Amare said

"Oh Shit, I didn't know you were talking about Alani's friend." I said

"I didn't know you were talking about Alani either bruh!" Amare said

"MY NIGGA!" I said, we dapped each other up.

"This only means one thing: DOUBLE DATES!!!" Amare said , The girls looked at each other and started laughing, that nigga Amare was a fool!

"Aye y'all got some other fine ass friends who single?" Devin said to the girls

"Nah, its just me and Lani" Meshia said.

(MESHIA POV)

I just got home, and as usual nobody was here. I went in my bathroom and took my clothes off to take a shower. After my shower I went in my room and threw on a black skater skirt, white crop top, and my gold MK sandals. I walked over to my closet to grab my matching MK purse. Wearing my hair down seemed like a bad idea, but I ain't feel like putting it up. As soon as I heard Lani honking her horn I went outside.

"Damn its hot outside" I said.

When I got in the car I finally realized Amare had text me.

Future Bae: Hey boo, what you up to right now?

Me: Nothing in the car heading to the mall with Lani, & you?

Future Bae: I'm out here chilling with my niggas, you gone come through?

Me: Haha, I might.

We arrived at the mall and I see Amare and Justin walking in front of the car. Getting out the car me and Lani looked at each other.

"What the fuck?" we said at the same time.

I started giggling, I was happy to see Amare.

(AMARE POV)

Me and my niggas were chilling at the mall when I text lil shawty to see what she was up too.

"Y'all wanna meet the girl I'm trying to get with? She coming to the mall" Justin said.

"Dang forreal, my bae coming to the mall too" I said

"Good I can finally meet ole girl" replied Justin

Justin seen his girl pull up so we walked over there. When she got out the car I didn't realize it was Meshia friend, until I seen Meshia get out the car.

"What the fuck?" they both said.

Then Meshia started giggling and smiling at me. Her smile could cure any disease a nigga had if she smiled at them. I just wanted to kiss her, but my niggas was watching me so I had to keep my cool.