Chapter 18: Danger Awaits

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N)....."

I woke up to someone calling my name. I looked at my surroundings, only to see pitch black.

"W-Where am I?"

"(Y/N) (L/N).....can you hear me....?"

"Y-Yes, but who are you?"

"My name is (any name you like), and you are in grave danger...."

"What!? T-This is a j-joke, r-r-right...?

"No...I wish it was, but in reality, outside of your dream, it's true, my dear...."

"D-Does that mean...."

"You will die and no daylight can save you....except for a true love confession and kiss....that will be all, good luck, my dear...." The person walked away.

"W-Wait...!!"

I shot up from my bed, feeling warm tears come down. I looked around the room to see everyone asleep.

I-It was a dream....? Am I really in grave danger....? If I am, then I shouldn't tell the others and keep my guard up....!!

I went back to sleep, not wanting to disturb anyone else.

(Timeskip to morning)~

I woke up to the sound of a scream. I jumped out of bed and woke up Adrien and Marinette.

We all transformed and went to the scream. My ears perked up, so I stopped them.

"What's wrong?" Chat asked.

"S-Something's not right here...."

"What do you mean?" LB asked next.

"There wouldn't be just one scream, I mean, every battle we had, there was more than one...."

"Yea, you're right now that I think about it...." LB agreed.

My ears perked up again, this time in warning. I summoned a barrier around us as quickly as possible, until BOMBS hit it!?!?

"What the--" I was cut off by another voice.

"My name is Nuclear Destruction, so bow down, or else you will get it....!!!!" The akumatized victim spoke.

I sighed.

"Great...just had to be one with bombs...." I broken down the barrier into three pieces, one for each of us.

"That should protect you guys from getting into any serious damage!!" They both nodded, knowing they would be save.

We saw that Nuclear Destruction was near the Eiffel Tower, with Chloe in his hands.

"Why is it always Chloe...." I mumbled.

We went separated and went into different directions. I changed myself into Shadow Wolf, and hid in the shadows, getting closer to the akuma.

"Shadow Terrain!" I whisper yelled, turning everything into darkness and shadows.

"WHO GOES THERE!?!?" The akuma yells, but starts running into buildings.

Blind as a bat....just the way you should be....

I ran up to the akuma. My paws were light and barely made any noise as I ran. I look around at the akuma, and spotted the item.

A....stick....??? Hawkmoth must have gotten his miraculous back....but can he ever be that dumb to akumatized THAT!?!?!?

I snatched the stick and broke it on half. The akuma came out, but the akumatized victim was still the same.