Eighteen

" For fucks shake, pick it up.. " I heard Shannon's voice saying, waking me up. I opened my eyes to see what see means, I saw my phone buzzing on the nightstand. It's my dad.

" Hey daddy. "
" Hey honey, did I wake you up? " he asked me, he must have noticed because ny voice is sleepy and raspy.
" Nah, tell me what's going on? "
" Jesus, I'm trying to sleep Car. " Shannon complained burying her face in the pillow.
" Your mom and I want to meet Shannon. You are still together right? " he wondered, making my heart sink.

My parents was to meet my girlfriend. Shit, Shan is gonna be so anxious.

" Yeah sure. When? " I asked him and looked at her.
" Tonight. At 9. Is that good? "
" It's good. " I replied and jumped out of the bed. Shan looked at me with a strange look on her face.
" Okay, see you tonight then. " I ended the phone call and stared at Shannon.

" What? " she questioned, rubbing her eyes.
" My parents want to meet you. " I told her, her eyes went wide. I guess I woke her up now.
" Fuck. " she jumped out of the bed like me.
" Fuck why? "

We were discussing this and she was always telling me that she'll lost her shit when she'll meet my parents. She gets nervous really easily.

" Because.. I don't know shit. " she runned to my wardrobe and started searching my clothes.
" Okay, should I wear a dress? Cause my relationship with dresses is not good. "

The music video of  * Princess * will be out tomorrow.
I'm so freaking nervous. Honestly, I love the video and I loved the making of it. This song describes me and I couldn't be more happy that it inspired so many people.  Me, Ryan and John are planning to release the music video of Wasted Youth on March but I still haven't told Shan. And I can't tell her now, definitely not now.

" I can wear jeans that are not ripped and I can wear a nice t-shirt and not a wide hoodie right? And I can go without a hat of course and like.. " Okay, this is getting out if hand. She's gonna have a panick attack if she will not calm down. I went next to her, threw all the clothes from her hands and held them.
" You can wear whatever you want, just please calm down. You're meeting my parents not Donald Trump. " I joked, making her relax.
" Well, if it was Donald Trump, I would have gone naked. " she joked back, making me laugh.
" I would love to see that. "
" Shut up. " she slapped my eyes and looked at my clothes again, this time nice and calm.

" We can decide on what to wear later, I'm hungry. " I told her and left the bedroom to go straight to the kitchen. I made us some chocolate flakes with milk and waited for her to come downstairs. I also took her medicine from the bedroom and left one pill next to her bowl so that she won't forget to take it.
" Shan c'mon! " I yelled at her.
" I'm coming! " I heard her footsteps coming quickly from the stairs. When she came to were I was, she stood at the kitchen doorway looking at me.
" What? Do I have something weird on me or what? " I looked to where she was staring.
" Don't walk around the house with that panties. " she told me and walked to the counter to take her bowl.
" And why is that? " I provoked her.
" Because it's not hard for me to bend you over the counter. " she winked at me and took the pill in her mouth, drinking some water to swallow it. I rolled my eyes.
" You are a horny ass fucker since the day you left the hospital. "
" What can I say? I can't resist your perfect body. " she approached my, hugging me from behind. Her cold breath on my back of the neck, sent shivers all over my body. She kissing my neck, slightly sucking on it. I hope she won't leave hickeys all around my skin because I'll have to wear a scarf tonight and I don't want that. She kept sucking my skin, not hard enough to leave hickeys. I turned around amd wrapped her neck with my hands. I crushed our lips, our mouths and tongues are moving to a perfect slow rhythm. I gave her a one last peck on her lips before she sat next to me, eating her cereal.