Twenty

Now it's the right time. I'll ask her.
" And I need to ask you s-something else. "
" Tell me so we can eat this pizza in peace. " she said, turning to look at me.
" Um.. Yeah like.. "
" What is it Shan? " she took my hands in her hands ans when I looked in her eyes, I took all the courage I needed to ask her.
" Will you move out with me? "

And then silence took over. The only thing you could hear was Cari's deep and loud breaths. Not mine. Mine had stopped, waiting for Cari's reply so I can take a deep breath. A huge weight was on my shoulders and I felt my palms going numb.
" Babe.. " Cari finally said but I was still holding my breath.
I'm stupid right? She doesn't want to move in with me. Well we're dating for almost 4 months, it's too early?
" Yes! " she continued seconds after and all of my bad thoughts and doubts faded away.
" Y-Yeah?! " I stuttered, looking in her gorgeous big brown eyes.
" Yes yes yes! " she said the word over a million times and jumped on me, hugging my head so tight. Of course I didn't mind, I smelling her scent and that made my heart skip a beat.
She wants to move in with me.
" I love you, I love you! " she yelled in my neck and lifted her head, kissing every inch of my face. First my forehead, then cheeks, nose and then she planted a deep kiss in my lips. Tongue was included.
" I love you baby girl. " I replied, feeling as excited as her. She stayed on my lap, with her head in my neck and my hands around her body.
I've never felt this happy for a long time. I thought she was gonna say no cause she hesitated to answer me. I love her, I'm in love her and I feel like she's the love of my life. We stayed like this, not even moving. We were too comfortable and Cari has the weight of a feather.
" Baby? " Cari said after many minutes of silence.
I looked down at her face, waiting for her to tell me.
" I really love you. " she buried her body closer to mine.
I didn't reply, I had the stupid smile on my face. Yeah, that one when you feel that you're gonna explode from too much happiness.

...

" Wake up, we have to go to my apartment! " I jumped out of her bed. It's been 5 days since I asked to move in with me and I spent the last night here cause we were discussing about the move till it was late. It's Ally's birthday today, they have a performance at he bar near my apartment and Stevie wants everything to be in time so we have to hurry.
" What? " she said with the sleepy voice that I love.
" Get dressed baby, it's Ally's birthday. Stevie will freak out if we won't be in time. " I kissed her forhead and got out of her pyjamas. I started bringing my clothes to her apartment so many of my clothes are here.
" Cari, get your lazy ass out of the bed! " I threw some clothes for her to wear on the bed and she let out a loud groan.
" Fiiiine. " she threw the sheets off of her body and got out of the bed.

" Why are you naked? " I asked and just stared at her perfect body. Her long hair are perfectly touching her back, her curves are just breathtaking. Have I mentioned that she has a huge great ass?
" Don't stare perv. " she threw a pair of pants on my face making me come back to reality. Everytime I see her naked, it's like the very first time.  " It was hot and I was sweating. " she replied to my answer and walked the way to the bathroom. She did a ponytail to her hair and tried to get her toothbrush from the shelf. But she is too short to catch her toothbruch in the highest shelf. I left a small laugh and she seemed to notice.
" Are you doing this on purpose? " she asked laughing. Maybe I am.
I walked to help the smurf with her toothbrush. I easily caught it and gave it to her. She rolled her eyes laughing. 
I leaned my body to the doorway and looked at her.
" You are a perv you know that? " she mumbled as I was biting my lip without even noticing what I was doing.
As she was washing the toothpaste form her mouth and whipped her face with the towel, I walked behind her and pushed her against the counter. Her palms grabbed the counter harshly.
" Shan.. " she whispered when I started kissing the back of her neck. I grabbed her naked ass making her let out a small moan.
" You said we are gonna be late... " she whispered again but I ignored her. I turned her around and crushed my lips on hers.
" Do you have any idea of what your body can do to me? " I whispered in her ear, sending shivers all over her body. I lifted her and made her sat on the bathroom counter, exactly next to the sink.
I kneeled down and kissed the inside of the thighs.
" Shan f.. " she bit her lip to stop talking. I moved my head between her legs, without kissing or touching anything. I was just breathing. " Don't torture.. " she begged but I stood up and get her down the counter. I planted a kiss on her forehead and left the bathroom.
" What the fuck are you doing?! " she complained.
" That's what you get when you are ignoring me when I'm waking you up. " I blew her a kiss and went downstairs.