YOU GOT 5 SECONDS

4 months later

KAYLA POV

its been 4 months and tomorrow my little princess is turning 4!! she is growing up so fast. anyways roc is starting to fade out of liyah's life. at first he was always there but now he doesnt come see her like he used to. me and Marcus have gotten real close. he is my guy bffl. he is also starting to be a father figure in liyah's life. he buys her stuff,takes her places, and helps me with her. cici and prince are a strong couple and so is bunny boo and ray ray. well right now me and Marcus are taking liyah and daniel to the water park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus: are yall ready.

Me: hold on i need to put on my eye liner.

Marcus: you dont need it.

Me: why?

Marcus: cuz you're beautiful without it kay kay.

Me: (blushes) aww you are so sweet. but i still want to put it on so hold on.

Marcus: ok ill be in the car.

Me: ok

i put on a little eye liner and got my purse,iphone,and the kids floats and headed out the door. when i got in the car the kids were talking about random stuff and Marcus was on his phone.

Me: ok im ready.

Liyah: mommy can you call daddy and invite him to my birthday party?

Me: ok ill call later ok.

Liyah: ok.

Marcus started driving. 30 minutes later we were at the water park. when we got out liyah and daniel ran to the kiddy pool. me and Marcus went and sat on s bench. i pulled out my phone and was about to call roc until i saw him with some lady and her kid.

Me: roc?

Roc: (looks surprised) o hey kayla what are you doing here.

Me: im here with Marcus. we brought liyah and daniel here.

Roc: o im here with my frie(gets cut off)

Lisa: hi im lisa. im roc's girlfriend.

Me: hi im kayla roc's baby momma.

Lisa: roc you have a child? y didn't you tell me you had a child with this bitch!

Me: who the fuck you think you calling a bitch?

Lisa: (gets in my face) YOU HOE!

Me: ok bitch im gon give you five seconds to get out of my face.

Lisa: you aint gon do shit!

Me: 5!! ( punches lisa in the face)

Lisa: ( hits but misses)

Me: (drags lisa up and down the side walk punching her)

Lisa: roc get her off of me. she's hurting me!!!

Me: thats whats suppose to happen bitch (stomping her in the face)

before i could stomp her again i felt hands go around my waist. i look to see Marcus pulling me off of lisa.

Me: LET ME GO MARCUS IM NOT DONE WITH THIS BITCH YET!!

Marcus: kayla calm down. you could of killed her.

Me: duhh thats what i was trying to do!!

Marcus: come on beautiful lets get you to the house so you can calm down.

Me: where is liyah and daniel?

Marcus: TiTi was here so i sent them with her and she said she'll bring them back tomorrow.

Me: ok lets go before i kill this hoe.

i went home and changed into some shorts and a shirt. when i got done i got a call from roc.

PHONE CONVO

ME: what roc

Roc: im sorry about lisa at the water park today.

Me: yea you're always sorry

Roc: look i didnt call to argue with you.

Me: and i didnt either. since i have you on here are coming to liyah's birthday party?

Roc: yes of course i am. she's my only child.

Me: well ok i gotta go me and Marcus are going shopping for the party.

Roc: ok well bye. and by the way you made lisa pass out after you left.

Me: good! but anyways bye.

PHONE CONVO OVER

when i got off the phone Marcus came in with his keys.

Marcus: you ready?

Me: yea lets go