TRUST ISSUES

when Marcus left i got ready to go to the mall. i out on a pink crop top, sone black pants, and some pink and black jordans. when i got to the mall i saw everyone standing in front of the door.

Everyone: hey kayla!!!

Me: ( still sad) hey yall.

Jaleesa: angel whats wrong?

Me: nothing.

CiCi: stop lying i know something wrong.

Me: NOTHING'S WRONG OK!!!! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!! (goes and sit in my car)

Ray: well the guys are going in the mall. let us know if you need us.

i was sitting in my car crying my eyes out. i still can't believe he doesn't trust me. what did i do? this whole year I've been nothing but faithful to him. so why can't he trust me? i was interrupted by cici and bunny boo hopping in my car.

Jaleesa: kay kay what's wrong? you know you can tell us anything.

Me: (crying) h-h- he doesn't trust me.

CiCi: who?

Me: Marcus. he doesn't trust me.

Jaleesa: what happened kay kay?

Me: i told him that we were going to the mall. and he asked me were the boys gonna be there and i said maybe.
then he asked me was roc coming. i said yeah. then he said he didn't trust him. then we were going back and forth then he said he didn't trust me. next thing i knew i was throwing stuff at him and the i told him to go to work and leave me alone.

CiCi: awww (hugs me) it will get better angel. i promise. just talk to him when he gets home.

Me: i'll try.

we got out the car and went shopping for 4 hours straight. i went home with 23 bags. when i got home Marcus was still at work. i looked at the time. he comes home in 20 minutes. i was hanging up my new clothes until i heard the front door close. i kept hanging up my clothes until i saw Marcus standing in the door way.

Marcus: i see someone went shopping.

Me:......

Marcus: babe please talk to me. I'm sorry for yelling at you this morning.

Me:.....

Marcus: ( grabs my waist) babe please let me explain ( kisses my neck)

Me: ( sits on the bed) fine.... explain.

Marcus: ok when i was 16 i dated this girl. i thought she was my everything. we dated for 4 years. since i was turning 20 and she was 19 i wanted to propose to her. when i got to the house i walked in on her having sex with my best friend. ( tears up) after that i had trust issues. and thats when i met you. (holds my hand) that smile made me glow. i felt like i was in love all over again. but i still have trust issues. i'm scared your gonna cheat on me. I'm scared roc is gonna take you away from me. i don't want that to happen. you're my other half babe. and I'm so sorry for yelling at you. can you please forgive me?

Me: aww babe (wipes his tears) of course i forgive you. and you don't have to worry about anyone taking me away from you. I'm yours and forever will be.

Marcus: thanks babe. (kisses me)

Me: ( kisses back) i love you.

Marcus: i love you more.

Me: show me how much you love me daddy. (winks)

Marcus: O you want daddy to take care of you tonight?

Me: yes.

Marcus: well meet me upstairs then. (smacks my but then goes upstairs)

Me: ok papi ( runs up to the room)

when we got upstairs we made love all night long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hoped you liked it!!!