1

Phil P.O.V

It's the middle of the night and I'm scrolling through Twitter. I'm pathetic. I wonder if Dan's awake. *knock, knock* Speak of the devil. "Come in." The door creeps open. I look up to see Dan completely naked. Like, beautiful ass and all. He was soaking wet. "Where the fuck are the towels?" I'm practically drooling. "Phil?" "Oh. Uh. In. Drawer. Mine." "Ok?" I ran to my towel stash and take one to Dan.

Calm down Phil. Nothing is happening.

You're in love with your best friend, and you just saw him naked!

He can't find out.

He probably knows.

What! Why?

You're still staring.

Shit...

"Thanks... I'm gonna go get dressed now." "Oh, Ok." You really did it this time Phil. He must know by now. Dammit. I think I should apologize. I'll wait until he's dressed.

Dan P.O.V.

Oh. My. God. Phil stared at me. He was probably just shocked... Or maybe he likes me back? Nope, not possible. Phil isn't gay. He also doesn't know that I am either. *knock, knock, knock* "Danny? Can I come in?" Shit. I'm still in the towel. "One minute." I quickly pull out a random black t-shirt and pajama pants. I rush to the door (when I'm not ass naked) and open it. "Hello Philip. Come in!" I'm way to excited about this.

Tell Phil you're gay, you like him, and then dramatically make out with him.

I can't do that!

Trust me. He'll kiss you back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rate this if you want to... or comment if you'd like... !YEET! °∆°