3

Phil P.O.V.

I wake up to find Dan peacefully sleeping on my chest. He's so cute. I'll make breakfast, and then I can wake him. As I sneak out of bed, Dan cuddles with my duvet. I still can't believe he said he loves me. What should I make. Pancakes sound good. I flip the last one out of the pan and rush to wake Dan. "Rise and shine Danny!" "No." "I made pancakes." His face lights up as I say that, and I feel myself go red. He's the apple to my pie.

Dan P.O.V.

"Pancakes?" "Yep." I slowly rise from Phils bed. "Good morning Phillip." "Good morning Daniel." He gives me a peck on the cheek. At first I was shocked that he kissed me, but then I remembered what happened last night. We're in love. Phil grabbed my hand and yanked me into the kitchen. As we ate our pancakes, we held hands. Our hands fit together perfectly, as if we were specifically made for each other. After we finished eating, Phil stood up. Then, he took a knee and said "Will you be my boyfriend?" "Yes! Of course!" "Hooray!" He. Is. So. Adorable. I know that lust is inappropriate, but I really want to fuck him right now. I'm disgusting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rate this if you want to... or comment if you'd like... !YEET! °∆° (the next chapter is going to be smut. you have been warned)