Concert!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Augh!

I threw the stupidly annoying alarm clock across the room and curled up into a ball. Wait.... Why would I set up an alarm?? HOLY SHIT THE MCR CONCERT IS TODAY! I shot out of bed and looked at the time on my phone. It's eleven am. Damn I sleep in late... I slept through my alarm. Well good thing the concerts at 6! I grabbed some clothes and threw them on before grabbing my keys.

I shoved my nose and lip piercings into their sockets and climbed on my motorcycle

I shoved my nose and lip piercings into their sockets and climbed on my motorcycle. I revved the engine a few times before heading off to the closest Starbucks...

I ran into the Starbucks and walked up to the cashier. "Plain black coffee please," I said pulling some money out of my pocket.

"I told you I wasn't the only one who got plain!"

I turned around quickly. How dramatic hehe! I looked around but there was very few people here. The only shady thing that creeps me out is the five guys in the back with their black hoodies hoods pulled over their head.

I placed the money on the counter and shoved my hands in my pockets as they put together my coffee. "Your name?" The obviously annoyed teen asked with a sharpie. "Y/N" I said waiting patiently. She wrote the name on the cup and gave me my coffee while shoving money in the register.

There was like no seats even though there was like no one here. The only seat that was available was next to the shady dudes in the back.
Oh well why not? But they better not rape me or some shit like that.

I sat down and shoved one earphone in my ear. I scrolled through my music and turned on Thank You For The Venom by MCR. Suddenly without me noticing I began singing the song. I was gaining glares but I don't care. I kept singing. I heard some chuckling next to me and my head jolted toward the noise. I saw the hooded guys chuckling and one was whispering to them. "You talking about me, assholes?" I asked glaring at them. They all looked at me and one of em began laughing like crazy.

I shook my head and I smiled chuckling. Weirdos.... "So are you guys like mimes? Where you don't talk?" I asked and they began dying of laughter.

"No we can, we just choose not to I guess," the shortest dude said who I was obviously about the same height as. Hmm he sounds familiar...

"Do I know you? You sound mafiliar," I asked pointing at him. He shrugged, "I don't know do you?" I shrugged. "Oh. My. God.... Y/N! IT'S ME FRANK!" He yelled standing up. I stood up then hugged him. "Oh my god I missed you how've you been?" I asked still hugging him. "I've been good," He answered.

So his last name being Iero was not a coincidence... "Wait, you play in My Chemical Romance?" I asked in complete shock. He smiled and nodded. "So it wasn't a coincidence," I said scratching my neck. "You changed so much I didnt notice," I said pinching his cheek. He chuckled and hugged me again. I turned around and crossed my arms, "So... Who is who?" I asked. They all pulled their hoods off and all of them were there. Bob Bryer. Mikey Way. Ray Toro. Frank Iero. And Gerard fucking Way... He is so hit. "Which one of you made the comment about the coffee?" I asked pointing at it. Gerard raised his hand happily.

"Good man! Black coffee is always the best," I said winking. He chuckled and replied with a, "I can agree with you sweetcheeks," I blushed and nodded. Mikey got up and walked over to me. "Nice to meet you, you probably already know my name," he said sticking his hand out. "Course I do Mikey, I'm Y/N nice to meet ya," I said shaking his hand happily. How polite! Bob stuck a fist out and I bumped it.

Ray walked up to me and gave me a high five while saying, "You should be wearing our shirt it's cooler. ," I looked at my shirt and smirked. "Thanks," I replied. "Oh my god it's My Chemical Romance!" Some fan girl yelled. I frowned and said, "Better go before I get trampled, see you guys at your concert," Frank digged in his pocket and handed me a backstage pass. Then the fan girls rolled in and I ran.

I rode to a park only a five minute walk from the show that they are doing. I walked to the bridge over the water. It's so pretty here.... I raised my sleeves a bit and stared at the fresh cuts. I smiled and pulled my sleeves down. BUZZZZZZ! My eyes shot to my phone.

Unknown: Is this Y/N L/N??? :)

Y/N: Yup! Who is this? :P

Frank: It's Frank! I found you in the yellow pages! There's a lot of people with the name Y/N. Texted like five more people before you.

Y/n: Frankie! :D Were half of them confused as fuck?

Frank: God the nickname.... Pretty much! XD

Y/N: So your obviously contacting me to tell me something.... What is it?

Frank: Harsh! You're going to the concert right?

Y/N: I'm going to it. I said I was at Starbucks. And I'm changing your contact name real quick see you then! BYE!

Smol Frank 😂🍆: Oh god... I don't wanna know! Alrighty bye. :))

I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked over to a bench and sat down. I put an alarm on my phone to wake me up at 5:30. I layed down and closed my eyes slowly......

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I turned the alarm off and ran towards the small stadium ticket in hand. I gave the random chick up front my ticket and ran to the front row and waited....

---------------------------------------------------------

Heya! What you guys think of the story? Hope ya liked it! Feel free to ask me any questions! About anything really! Thanks for now! Bye lovelies! - Maddie

;)