Chapter One

Well, well, well... I am now Author~Chan. Yessss... Anyway! I love Danny Phantom, so I thought I would write a DF X Reader! You wanna see it now? Okay, friends! 😁

      You look at the time on your watch. 11:36. You were going to see Danny today. He said he had something cool to show you. You suddenly feel your phone vibrate in your pocket. Danny was calling you.

Y- You        D- Danny
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
D- Hey (N/N) (Nickname).

Y- Hey, Danny!

D- You on your way?

Y- Yup, I'm right outside your door.

D- Really?

Y- No, I'm still three houses away.

D- Alright, well, see you in three seconds.

Y- Three seconds? Why thr--
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     You were interrupted when you were tackled. And guess by who? "Hi, (Y/N).", says a very elated Danny. You and him had known each other for years. When you were in grade school, Danny had always chosen you for his partner.

      His parents had tried to coax you into hunting ghosts. But you always said no. Now, back to the present.

      "Hi, Danny. Can you please stop crushing my organs now?", you manage to say underneath the fourteen-year-old boy. He stands up helps you. You dust yourself off. "So, what was the, and I quote, 'super duper mega awesome' thing you had to show me?" you questioned.

      "In my room. You are going to love it! It's a instrument that can be played in space." Danny mimicked playing a guitar. You role your eyes. "I highly doubt that's even possible. Haven't you ever heard 'In space, no one can hear you scream'? I'm pretty sure that involves instruments, too." Danny and you continue the conversation till you get to his house. Once you open the front door, you hear a loud bang coming from Danny's parents' lab. Yeah, you've been there a couple times. "Hey, wanna investigate?", asks Danny. I nod. Danny and you were always the curious ones. You guys even got a lollipop while exploring a cave... You both got sick the next day. Once you reach the bottom of the steps, a loud drilling noise booms in your ears. You and Danny look and see that Mr. and Mrs. Fenton are building a contraption of some sort. Mrs. Fenton stops drilling when she sees the two of you. She waves and walks over to you. " Hi there, (Y/N)! How are you?", She asks. You reply with a 'good' and take your attention back to the contraption. "(Y/N), Danny, behold. This machine can take a look to another dimension filled with ghosts! Honey, see if it works!" Mr. Fenton pulls a switch and the portal starts lighting up. But then, turns off again. Danny's parents hung their heads as they head upstairs. You and Danny look at each other. "Investigate?" You both nod. You both slip on a body suit that has Mr. Fenton's face printed on it. Man, he loved promoting himself. The two of you head into the un-ignited portal. As Danny traced his hand across the wall, it accidentally hits a button. You feel a suddon shock jolt through you. And then, you black out...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And that concludes "Best Friends for Afterlife", chapter one. Thank you so much for reading, have a wonderful day!
                ~ Ro-Boat (Rosilia).