The Lair - Destiny

"Where do you think Adam is?" Sam asked nonchalantly.

"How would we know?" PJ asked Sam with a bit of attitude. They kept walking within the trees, but having no luck in finding Adam. They keep walking, minding the small bunnies and deers in the woods. Small birds chirped in the distance, making the mood less eerie. The wind howled in the dark night as the 4 of them kept searching. Once in a while, one of the members lost hope in finding their lost friend. But the others assured them that they were going to find Adam. And the search continued. As they were walking within the woods, Destiny accidentally stepped on what sounded like a metal latch.

"What the?" Destiny exclaimed. "Guys, look at this." Destiny said. She started wiping away all the dirt and leaves off of the small metal latch.

"Try to open it." Delaney told PJ, the most muscular of the group. I wonder how the others are doing trying to find Maddie Sam thought to herself.

PJ struggled to get it open, pulling on the latch as hard as he can. Eventually, PJ's palms started bleeding, but he got the latch to unlock. There was a ladder that lead down to a secret room. "You three go first." PJ told the girls. Sam went down first, then Destiny, then Delaney, then PJ.

"What the hell?" Destiny whispered to herself. She picked up an old, crumpled up picture that was crunched into a ball. She opened it, not believing her eyes. "Guys, look at this." Destiny told them, still looking at the picture. It was her and Adam, in the upstairs room.

"What the hell?" Sam repeated. "Who would do this?" Sam said, handing the picture to Delaney, who let out a small gasp. "Destiny, did you notice anybody outside of the window when you and Adam were up there?" Sam interrogated Destiny.

"No, and I didn't hear anything outside of the window either." Destiny told her. The group looked at all the pictures all around the small underground room. The floor was cement, and the walls we the material of walls at a dentist office. There was a small lightbulb hanging down from the white ceiling that didn't show off that much light. There were other pictures of the entire group all around the room, including a picture of Nini arriving late, coming out of her mom's white Subaru.

The long metal desks where like the desks surgeons put there materials on, but longer. There were metal drawers on the bottom of the desks. Delaney looked in the drawers, coming up empty handed. The very last drawer she looked in, contained an old, yellowed paper. At the top it read KILL LIST. Under it read Adam, Fabian, Destiny... .

"G-guys. Look at what I found." Delaney told the group. Sam, PJ, and Destiny hurried over to the note Delaney held in her hand. "I think what this means is that the killer killed Adam, Fabian. And now... Destiny." Delaney said quietly. Destiny started to quietly sob until the light suddenly turned off.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Destiny screamed. 2 seconds later, the lights turned on, and Destiny was on the floor, dead.