Returning Back - Sam

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Sam warned the group. Delaney, Sam, and PJ rush out of the Killer's lair as fast as they can. Once out, the group runs to where they think is the house as fast as they can. They run to their right, where the middle road is. Luckily, after five minutes, they reached the road. The house was around 100 meters away. The group sprinted to the house. Once they reached inside, they all took a moment to catch their breath.

"Ok, that was too scary." Delaney pointed out the obvious. They all sobbed, except PJ, who barely reared up. PJ isn't as sensitive as the girls are, but he's still a little shook at what happened to poor Destiny. They all went into the back room, in case the killer that followed Destiny followed them. Around 10 minutes later of the group calming down, they heard the front door slam shut.

"What the hell is that?" Delaney asked the group.

"I don't know, but i'll check it out." Sam said heroically. Sam went slowly, making loud creaking noises on the old wooden floor. Whatever was there, ran upstairs. Sam followed it slowly, if it was the killer. Sam went upstairs, checking every room and their closets. Until finally, she checked the last guest room, to find Alec cradled at the bottom of the closet floor. He was holding his legs to his chest, rocking himself back and forth.

"ALEC!" Sam exclaimed. Alec rose up, having the biggest smile on his face. He hugged Sam as hard as he could. "Alec, how was your search for Maddie?" Sam asked. They walked back to the room with everyone in there. Everybody was relieved to see Alec, especially Delaney.

"I heard whispers in the woods during my look for Maddie." The rest of the group stared at him as if he was crazy. "I know, I know, it sounds crazy but let me continue. I heard the whispers persuade me, the almost controlled me. They led me to a small shed in the middle of the left side of the woods.

"I walked inside, not expecting anything right. And then, I-I-I see all these dangerous weapons. Saws, knives, hammers, all of it. And get this, each weapon was reserved for each of us." Alec quivered. "Fabian, Adam, and Destiny's had blood, yes, blood on them." Alec took a seat on the foot of the bed, looking pale, as if he was going to faint. "And my weapon, was gone." Alec to the group, looking each of them in the eyes. The group could see the fear and sadness in his eyes.

"Ok, let's go look for the others." PJ told the group. As they started to head out, Delaney noticed something in Alec's 'story'.

"Alec, so you know how all the weapons were reserved, was Maddie's bloody or gone?" Delaney asked. The group all agreed with Delaney's question.

"Actually, no." Alec realized. Everybody's eyes grew as the figure out that Maddie is still alive... out there in the woods.