Chapter One

A low humming sound echoed through her ears as a warm hand ran down her back before settling on her hip. A low sigh left her as a soft pair of lips brushed against the heated skin of her neck. Eyes slipped open as a firm chest pressed itself against her back and the hand on her hip dipped down, "Do that and we won't be opening the shop on time."

A soft chuckle rumbled through her companions chest as he stopped his movement, "Perhaps, but it would be worth it."

"Aren't you the one that complained about not opening the shop on time yesterday?" She felt his lips quirk into a smile.

"That's because I wanted to meet Yoshimura's new foundling," He replied as his hand resumed it's path.

Before it could get too far, she rolled over and stared into her companions eyes. The crimson iris and obsidian sclera peered at her as his face drew closer....

"UP!" Jasmine jerked into a sitting position with a sharp intake and looked around wildly before finally seeing Hermione glaring at her.

Groaning softly, Jasmine flopped down, "Why did you have to wake me up? I was having a good dream."

"Get up and dressed," Hermione replied while taking the blanket from Jasmine, "We're heading back to Hogwarts,"

Shooting a glare at Hermione, Jasmine replied, "So? It's only five in the morning."

"It's six," Hermione growled at her in reply.

Opening her mouth to reply, Jasmine didn't get a chance as a knock sounded on the door, "Girls! Are you all up?"

"I'm getting them, Mrs. Weasley," Hermione told the ginger haired woman as she looked into the room.

"Alright, dear," Mrs. Weasley looked at Jasmine, "Dear, you're looking rather flushed. Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm fine," Jasmine felt her face and realized it was a remnant of the dream, "It must've been from my dream,"

"If you're sure," Mrs. Weasley smiled at her, "Breakfast will be ready in twenty minutes, so do be down in time to eat,"

Jasmine inclined her head rather than answer and sat up after the door had closed. Offering Hermione a glare, Jasmine said, "You could've told me Mrs. Weasley was making breakfast."

"Honestly, Jazz," Hermione shook her head while moving to wake up Ginny, "You're just like Ron when it comes to food,"

"I don't like being hungry," Jasmine retorted as she stretched and got out of bed.

Jasmine grabbed her things and went to take a shower. As she stepped into the shower, a shiver ran down her spine as the water chilled her skin. She sighed deeply as it started to warm up and set her head against the wall. The dream was one of many that had happened over the years though most were just shattered bits and pieces. It wasn't until last year that they started to become more than jagged pieces that made no sense. Not to mention, they got a bit more mature in content. Thankfully, she hadn't had some of the more heated dreams while with the Weasleys as that would be embarrassing. Sighing softly, Jasmine started her shower while wishing she understood where these dreams were coming from.

********************************************************

Jasmine settled down next to Ginny as they got into the Ministry cars and muttered, "This year is going to be fun."

Ginny let out a soft giggle as she looked at Jasmine, "I'm sure it'll be fine. Your fan boys will probably be too scared to go up to you."

"Or they'll have increased in mass and decide to stalk me again," Jasmine laid her head on the door when the car started moving, "Wake me up when we get there,"