~9~

{Smallkit is going to be renamed to Seedkit, since my mind derps and I mistake her for being Littlekit instead of Smallkit lol}

"Kitemask, Webnose, Darkjaw, Lionsroar, and Blackstripe." Darkjaw lifted his head at the sound of his name, with wide amber eyes he watched as Ruststar pinpointed each warrior he called before continuing "You will be joining me tonight at the Gathering." Blackstripe jumped up and swiped the air, ecstatic that she would be going. "About time too!" She meowed loudly, her long black tail swaying.

Darkjaw nodded at his sister's words, forcing his fur to lie flat "I'm so nervous!" He states "What happens if we get caught?" He asks.

"Well if you listen to Ruststar, Slatewhisker, Doestep, and I. You'll get through this Gathering without being caught." Lionsroar said, butting in to answer Darkjaw. The older tom held his head up in a proud manner, he had a reason to feel that way, he finally gets to teach something that the younger warriors didn't know!

"Really, Lionsroar? You can't hide anywhere, your fur is too light!" Blackstripe says with a roll of her eyes, only when she catches sight of a calico she-cat limping towards them did she lower her head. "Now just because Lionsroar is bigger and a lighter color than most does not mean that he can't hide as well as you or me." Splitleg growls, her tail tip twitching. "You'd be surprised, he hid from Thrushstar, and Thrushstar used to be an amazing huntress and tracker!" She added, nudging Lionsroar's shoulder.

The golden tom flushed underneath his fur, "Thanks, Splitleg.." He murmured, his proud demeanor diminishing into something resembling a shy kit.

Splitleg's eyes lit up in amusement, before she nods and pads off, her leg lifted off the ground to prevent a limp.

"Ohhh somecat has a crushh~" Blackstripe sang, "Aw is the great and powerful Lionsroar shy?" Darkjaw cooed, backing his sister up. Lionsroar huffed, pushing himself up "You two, are terrible." He spat, whirling around and stalking off, ignoring the amused purrs leaving the younger warriors.

Doestep, who was watching the four interact, blinked in amusement. Young cats..She trailed off in her mind, curling her sleek tail around her paws. Looking down she continues to sort through the various piles of herbs at her paws. Well, that is until her work was interrupted by a certain calico kit..

Seedkit sat behind Doestep, watching her with curiosity dancing in her dark amber eyes, More like stalking to be honest.. Doestep thought, before clearing her throat "Yes, Seedkit? How can I help you?" Startled, the young kit jumps before shuffling closer "C-Can I watch?" She asks shyly. Purring Doestep wraps her tail around the small kit before pulling her to her side "Of course!"

Ruststar watched from Highledge as his daughter talked and learned from the older she-cat, a smile graced his muzzle before he looked upwards at the cloudy blue sky. Appleleaf would be proud..

--Timeskip--

"This is so exciting!" Blackstripe meows happily "I can't believe we're at a Gathering!" Slatewhisker shoved the younger warrior with her shoulder "And I can't believe the other clans haven't heard you, now shut up!" She spat quietly, flattening herself against the rock as she watched the clans mingle below.

Webnose; who was beside Slatewhisker, snickered at Blackstripe as she mocked the deputy. Slatewhisker however saw this, and whipped around to curl her lips up at the younger cats. "Act like warriors or I'll make sure you never see another Gathering!" She threatens.

Ruststar laid comfortably in a bush, observing as Mistyfoot, the deputy of Riverclan stood where Leopardstar usually stands. There was a moment of confusion for the tom, before he realized that the elder Riverclan leader must've been ill, blinking in understanding Ruststar watched as Mistyfoot gave news of her clan.

"Well done, Mistyfoot." Lionsroar meows from beside his leader. Ruststar let out a noise of agreement before focusing back on Onestar who was reporting a Badger sighting.

--

As the Gathering concluded, the Runeclan regrouped and exited out after Windclan.

After getting across the fallen tree bridge, Webnose took off letting out an amused purr as he tackled Kitemask. "Hey you furball get off of me!" Kitemask squeaked, out before laughing herself.

Slatewhisker sighed, landing on the pebbles that cover the shore, muttering something about 'irresponsible cats', Ruststar just rolled his eyes and nudged her jokingly "Lighten up!" "How can you- Huh?" Slatewhisker froze at the sound of a bush rustling "Hide!" She whisper/yells, diving into a bush after Ruststar.

Doestep hid on the other side of the bridge, huddled up next to Lionsroar, Blackstripe, and Darkjaw. Kitemask managed to find cover before she was found, Webnose however was out of luck.

"Who are you!" A black tom yowls, sizing up Webnose. The white tabby warrior froze, unsure of what to do, but instead of attacking or calling for help he calmly stated his name "I'm..We-Webnose.."

The tom narrowed his eyes at Webnose before walking around him and nudging his flank "You're coming with me to Windclan camp, I don't recognize any clan scent on you..So maybe Onestar will.." Webnose gulped, cringing slightly at his own mess up before making his way towards Windclan territory. Well aware of his clan's baffled expressions behind him..

Call out any misspelled words and or grammar mess ups!

Tell me what you think, I love hearing opinions!

Hope you enjoyed,

~Holly!