Monday

(Y/n): your name
(L/n): last name

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
(Y/n)'s POV

It was Monday morning and I basically jumped out of bed when they called for breakfast.

The guards came in and put on my straight jacket as I smiled happily.

"Why are you smiling so much today, (L/n)?" A guard asked.

"It's Monday." I said smiling.

"So?" The guard asked clearly confused.

"Never mind." I grumbled at his stupidity.

They dumped me in the cafeteria after taking off the jacket.

I walked over to the line still smiling.

"Hey kid, why so smiley?" Ed asked as he got in line next to me.

Over the weekend Edward told me just to call him Ed cause that's what his friends called him which made me happy. I then asked Pamela if she'd like to be called something else to which she responded with Ivy.

"I have an appointment today with Dr. Crane." I said grabbing an apple.

"Why so excited about that?" Ed asked confused as Ivy got in line.

"I don't know...I guess I just like him." I said thoughtfully.

Ed raised an eyebrow at this before smiling.

We continued through the line and sat down at our usual table.

We ate our breakfast and chatted as usual before the guards came in and took us our separate ways.

( ~ outburst begins ~ )

I giggled happily as they dragged me to the doctors office.

The guard knocked on the door before opening it and shoving me forward.

"Hey!" I yelled at the guard as I stumbled.

The guard closed the door as I turned to look at Crane who was looking over at me.

"Hi!" I said smiling.

I would have waved but I couldn't due to the straight jacket.

"Hello." Dr. Crane said as I slid into the chair across from him.

"So...how was your weekend?" I asked tilting my head.

"Fine. How about yours?" Dr. Crane asked with barley any change of expression.

"Well it was pretty decent except during lights out. That's not fun." I said shaking my head at the last part.

I saw Dr. Crane take a few notes before looking back up at me.

"Some of the guards told me you've made friends." Dr. Crane said and I nodded my head.

"Ed and Ivy. They're nice...well Ed mostly but Ivy's given me no reason to dislike her." I said as Dr. Crane nodded lightly. "It was a relief really, I thought I was going to be eaten alive here but I already have three friends!"

"Three?" Dr. Crane asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I just figured you were my friend too." I said sadly as I looked down at my lap.

Dr. Crane thought for a moment before looking at me again. I stared back hopefully.

"I suppose I am." Was all he said but it made me smile.

"So ya got anymore questions for me, doc?" I asked and a small smile appeared on Dr. Crane's face before he became serious again.

"Do you know when you're having an outburst?" The doctor asked as I smiled wider.