Coming Back

A/N: This is set after Matt has been accepted back with his friends at their newly built apartment and everyone gets to tell their sides of things. Basically, it's setting the story. I promise it'll get better- Hopefully ;)

A/N v.2: Ok so this is set in the house/apartment thing that we see in The End and I probably should've mentioned that before but,, I didn't?? Sorry lmao-

Matt's Pov

  I had waited three days. Three days until I made my choice to go back. It was a stupid choice, really really stupid. But had I not done it, I wouldn't be here. I would be at the base, I would be planning the next mission. Luckily I'm back home with my friends. Friends who had once been the target of a deadly but important mission. Everything has been fine surprisingly enough, even though the drunkard Edd has been suspicious of me since I came back. I'm glad Tom talked him into giving me a chance, even though I probably didn't deserve it. Tord has been really quiet. I feel like he's been avoiding me because the last time I had a complete conversation with him was when I first came back. Tom has been the most normal one, and I think that says a lot. Hopefully, things will heal with time.

Hopefully.

Tom's Pov

I can't say I wasn't surprised when Matt showed up at our door. I expected him to run away and ditch us all, kind of like what he had done when he left the first time. I also had no idea how he figured out where our new home was, although since it took him three days and he has an army with advanced technology... I guess I can see how he found us. When I opened the door, I had just stopped and stared. Edd asked who was there and when I didn't reply, he got up and came over to find out for himself. I had to hold him back so he wouldn't kill Matt. Matt had just stood there awkwardly. After Edd calmed down, I invited him in. He told us that he was sorry and that he understood if we didn't forgive him.   If he came back after all he's done, he obviously felt some remorse. I forgave him and offered him the couch for the night. I wanted to find Tord and tell him, but his door was shut firmly and I heard no reply when I knocked. Hopefully, he's ok. 

Hopefully.

Edd's Pov

When Matt had shown up at our doorstep after all he'd done, I was infuriated. I wanted to punch him right in the face like he'd done to Tord. He's lucky Tom held me back. He's lucky I had been drinking. He would've needed facial surgery if I had gotten to him, that is if he didn't die. I was angry when Tom let him stay. Did he not remember what happened three days prior, did he not remember that we had almost died? When Tom invited him in, I had gone to my room. I kept the door open so I could listen to them talk, and to assure I was able to get to Tom in case Matt pulled anything idiotic. Matt said sorry in the most pitiful way that I could feel the puppy eyes all the way from my room. Disgusting. I'd have to keep my eye on him as long as he was around. Hopefully, he didn't try to blow us up again.

Hopefully.

Tord's Pov

He came back. I saw him through my window while I was looking in the mirror. I closed my door and opened the window so I could hear what happened. The doorbell rang and I heard Edd call "not it!" I was weirdly excited. Matt was back. Why? How? I don't know, but I wanted him here. I hated his guts for hurting my face, I should have pulled a fork on him and defended myself. But I didn't want to hurt my friend. Was he even considered a friend? Friends don't punch you in the face... but he had been nice other than punching me in the face and blowing up our house. I heard Edd yelling, then Tom. Not a sound from Matt. I wondered, would he take the hits Edd was trying to throw? I wanted so badly to get up and go downstairs. I didn't want to see Matt, but I wanted him to see what he did to me. Knowing Tom, Matt will be offered to spend the night, so I'll still have plenty of time to show up. I could just stay in my room until Matt leaves, but Tom might force me out and it'll be awkward. I'll just play it off like I'm getting a beauty nap right now, and maybe it'll be better later. 

Maybe?