Characters

Aries Mars or The Mighty Ram:

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Hair: Medium length brown hair.

Eyes: Hazel eyes with the slightest hint of gold in them.

Height: 6"2'

Appearance: Muscular strong looking build, high cheek bones, thin lips, and an oval shaped head with olive skin and scar over his right eye- from his eyebrow to his cheek.

Personality: Aries is bold and adventurous, constantly caring and will not stand being told what he already knows. Aries is also reckless and a real jokester.

Crush /BF / GF: Capricorn is his girlfriend, but they are having some issues.

Sports: Captain of the soccer team and plays for the football team.

Other: He lives with his dad after his parents divorced due to financial issues. Also for some odd reason, he is dámn good at throwing knives.

Power: Can control fire and create fire but most be energized enough to.

control: Poor, due to his temper

Taurus Venus or The Honest Bull:

Age: 18.

Gender: Female

Hair: Silky ebony black hair with natural dark brown highlights.

Eyes: Beautiful earthy green with a certain shine to them.

Height: 5" 8'

Appearance: Average sized girl, plump lips, soft heart shaped head naturally tanned skin, and has a little button nose.

Personality: Very patient with people, this makes Taurus good with young children. Taurus also has a bit of a sweet tooth and is great at holding a grudge. Is a bit possessive when it comes to her loved ones.

Crush /BF / GF: Is eying Aquarius but thinks that it's just his charm.

Sports: Taurus is a purple belt in Karate and is also on the swim team.

Other: Taurus is a spoiled child thanks to being the only child (supposedly), and Taurus also has a daycare job part-time. Her parents are split up though. Taurus lived with her dad.

Power: Control over earth as long as she isn't weak.

Control: Good but not great.

Gemini Mercury or The Smart Twins

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Hair: Short undercut, almost close to being a buzz cut, has dish-water blonde hair with frosted tips.

Eyes: Faded blue, almost grey eye that turn baby blue when they capture the light right (That's fun to say "Light Right"). In the left eye it's a dark green. (Representing the twins that Gemini represents)