Sleep is a blessing

It was a just the start of morning, class was about to start, Aizawa was about to begin attendance. Everyone should be here considering they all lived in the school dorms for safety reasons, but Izuku for some reason was not present. Aizawa could careless, he was indeed a problem child, he just wanted the day to be over already.

Bakugou was creating explosions as per usual, and Kirishima was cheating him on for being so manly. This class was full of powerful idiots.

The door to the class slid open, ah, so Problem child decided to show up, 10 minutes late. The kid looked a bit calmer and chilled out, then being a muttering mess.

"Hey! ShitNerd why do you look even shittier than normal?" Bakugou shouted across the room, walking towards Deku, some explosions cracking in his palms.

"Huh..?" Izuku's reply was slow and not aware, he quite literally didn't care as he pushed past kacchan, walked to his seat and practically crumpled in a heap, head nested in his arms.

Bakugou was absolutely livid, sputtering nonsense and a stream of curse words. He made a dash to his seat behind ShitNerd, ready to blow his brains out for ignoring him and his superiority.

"Bakugou, no explosions, and no cursing, you know that." Aizawa began, taking a glance at Deku in all his glory sleeping on his desk. "And Midoriya, no sleeping in my class. I'll kick you out for it."

No answer, okay... His funeral.

Class continued on as always, and Deku not moving once. Many of the others worried for him, and bakugou being surprisingly quite.

It was time for lunch, then off to the hero training. Uraraka and Iida were quite concerned for their friends health. Iida even went up to Aizawa and voiced his concerns.

"Iida, Uraraka, I'll take care of things from here, please.." he paused, when Midoriya began moving. "Go to lunch and I'll take care of him."

Then left reluctantly.

"Alright kid, welcome to the land of the living."

"Wh.. what? D-did I miss th-the who-Whole class??!" Poor Izuku.

"Yeah, it's Lunch break right now." Aizawa knelt down to Deku's level, noticing how he had dark circles under his dull green eyes, his face was a little pale as well.

He placed his hand on the kids forehead, just in case he was running a fever and showed up just so he didn't miss class.

"Wh-what? Are you doing?" Dekus stuttering began but then quickly faded. It was weird, Aizawa concluded, he didn't have a fever which was good, but, it's like his personality switched.

The kid suddenly stood up, he had a far away look, but turned back to look at Aizawa, he stretched much like an animal would. "If I'm not needed here then I'm heading out, see yah."

He left.

"That kid was way too casual, this is either what he's like sleep deprived, or something's going on."

-----
I know it's short, I think I'll make these like short little drables about the story. A cute way of progressing the story without making the chapters too long, in my opinion. Thank you for reading! Tell me what you thought of it