OC!!!!!!

Name: tarantula
Age: 18
Likes: friendly people (doesn't everybody?) And a special sandwing named Caracal (an OC that jaguardragonpuppy123 created)
Dislikes: Skywings (especially Scarlet), war and fighting because it brings back memories
Description: Tarantula is a nightwing-rainwing hybrid and is usually smiling on the outside but on the inside he is frowning
Backstory: was captured by the skywings and was forced to fight in the arena. He hated using his venom on others and watch the black ooze disintegrate his opponent's scales. All he wanted was to stop fighting and have everyone escape from this horrible arena. Eventually, he used is venom to get out of his cell at night. He planned to come back one day to rescue the prisoners. He flew and flew even though he had no idea where he was going and from either dehydration or exhaustion he collapsed and fell from the sky unconscious. He woke up to find Caracal staring at him. Caracal tended to his wounds from falling but she couldn't do anything about his tail. A part of his tail got cut of in battle and even more fell off when he fell. Tarantula decided to keep a smile and start over new. He tried to put his past behind him but it still haunts him from time to time.
Pictures:

I'm sorry it's not colored but he can be any color cause he is part rainwing

This one is my drawing of Tarantula
And this is also the murderous rainwing from before that didn't have a name but that was Tarantula in his past. He was trying to impress scarlet so She wouldn't torture him as much as she did to the other prisoners. He was trying to tell them do this and you won't get tortured as much!