Chapter 8

"Two- I mean one ticket please." I corrected myself, remembering Y/N was a ghost.

I looked at Y/N and watched her walk through a wall and walk back out like it was normal.

I sighed and got the tickets, looking at her. She quickly ran to my side and smiled like a child.

I chuckled and looked at her, "Let's go~" she nodded and followed along.

Others stared as I spoke to the ghost who they couldn't see. I honestly didn't care, I just wanted her to feel special for as long as I could.

We began watching the movie and Y/N sobbed throughout most of it. The worst part was that I was the only one who could hear and see it.

I placed my hands on hers, of course it just went right through but I could tell she felt the warmth of my hand for a quick moment. Her tears disappeared and a smile crept up on her face.

I smiled back at her then looked back at the movie. Why was it that my heart was beating so fast? It felt as if it was our very first date again. Both our faces bright red and our fingers intertwined. Our hearts beating so fast we were both scared that the other could hear each other's hearts beating. We were so concentrated on not our feelings we couldn't focus on the movie. Those moments were the best.

The movie ended and she had fallen asleep. Everyone left and it was just us. She looked so beautiful when she slept. Her dreams were always strange and creative. I would enjoy listening to her blabber on and on about how she dreamed of having super powers or growing old with someone and having kids. Sadly, some of those dreams can't come true now.

"Excuse me sir?" A worker tapped my shoulder, "The theatre is closing soon..."

I quickly stood up and apologized, "S-sorry I didn't realize."

Y/N also got up and looked at me, "Sorry! Let's go now!"

She ran out of the room and I followed behind.

"W-wait Y/N!" I said out of breath. We had already ran half a mile away from the theatre.

She looked back at me and a scared expression was glued to her face, "I-I had a dream." She whispered.

"A dream? What kind?" I walked up to her and looked at her face.

She looked up at me as a tear ran down her cheek, "Hoseok, My killer was in there."

---

A/N: once I start school I can't promise frequent updates but I will update at least once every week or two weeks