Chapter 9

"Y-your killer!?" I looked at her, slightly shouting.

She looked up at me and nodded, "I'm not sure but," she stuttered, "I-I had this cold feeling brush over me."

I narrowed my eyebrows and looked at the terrified expression on her face. I turned around and was going to look for him.

"No! Hoseok!" She called out to me and I looked back at her.

She shook her head, mouthing the words, 'No'

I sighed and walked towards her, "I'm sorry." I looked at her, "I'm sorry you had to feel that."

She made eye contact with me and wiped the tears on her cheek.

"Let's go home." I whispered.

She nodded and quietly followed behind me.

----

The next day I woke up and looked outside to see the rain pouring down. I groaned and stood up, stretching.

I did my usual morning routine then walked into my kitchen, "Where is she...?" I whispered to myself as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"I'm here!" She came out of nowhere and shouted.

I jumped, spilling my coffee. "Jeez! You didn't have to yell!" I wiped the coffee on the counter with a paper towel.

She giggled and sat on the couch, "Hey Hobi, how about we visit Jungkook today?"

I placed the cup down, "He wouldn't want to see me." I forced a smile and looked at her.

She shook her head, "I visited him yesterday while you were asleep." She smiled sweetly, "He was staring at the group photo."

I looked at her and felt a sudden guilt wash over my shoulders. Yeah, I know I should've called all the boys after the incident but I couldn't. I was so lost in my own feelings and despair I didn't think about anyone or anything else.

"I think he'll be happy to see you." She smiled sweetly and walked up to me, "Let's go?"

I nodded and sighed, "I'll go get changed."

---

"We're here." I said, parking at Jungkooks apartment complex.

Y/N yawned and walked through the car as if it was normal. Well I guess it is for a ghost.

"Do you remember the floor and apartment number?" She asked me.

I nodded, "Second floor and his apartment number is 227." All of the boys' addresses were engraved into my heart.

She smiled and nodded, "Yup! Let's go now!" She suddenly disappeared.

"Huh?" I looked around and turned my head side to side but she wasn't there.

"Hoseok!" I heard her voice and looked up. She was already on the second floor and waving down at me.

I chuckled softly and waved back.

I walked into an elevator and pressed the second floor button. I waited as the elevator music played. Will he really be happy to see me? Is he scared of me? So many questions filled my head.

The elevator doors opened and began to feel nervous. It's been a while since I saw Jungkook.

I walked out and saw Y/N waiting for me, "Finally!" She pouted and gestured her hand towards me, "Hurry let's go!" She began running and I followed after her.

She stopped at his apartment door. His mail and bills were piled up. He must've really been out of it.

"Go ahead," she smiled softly, "Knock on the door."

I gulped and knocked on the door a couple of times.

The door flung open, "Hyung?"

-----

A/N: My friend showed me a song that is quite similar to this book and it's been stuck in my head all day :")

What do you guys think of it?