~AUTHORS NOTE (MUST READ)~

Author's Note: I would just like to say that I first wrote this story on 'Archive of Our Own' and had recently moved it to 'Fanfiction.net' and shortly decided to move it here and to prove that, if you do end up finding this story on 'Archive of Our Own' I have mentioned the fact I moved it over to 'Fanfiction.net' and I will do the same on the website, in case you recognize this story. Because, no, I do not like taking credit of others story and I would like to just prove myself that I have no doings of that whatsoever -I will copy and paste everything I have already written onto Wattpad and proceed to write more on here.

(Practically what I am saying it that, I have already started on this story on 2 different websites but had moved one to the other and usually when I do that, the website that I am leaving -Fanfiction.net- I like to say that just so if people have already seen this story, they don't think I have stolen it. Just making that clear)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THIS STORY HAS BEEN FOUNDED SOMEWHERE ELSE. ON A WEBSITE CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN AND FANFICTION.NET. I HAVE INDEED STARTED WRITING THIS STORY EXCEPT UNDER A DIFFERENT USER NAME! THIS IS NOT COPYWRITE! I WILL HAVE THIS CONFIRMED ON THE OTHER WEBSITE(FANFICTION.NET) JUST TO BE SAFE!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  (I would like to confirm that this is a mix between both movie and TV show. Some characters from the TV show. Mostly this is based on the movie though and you can say it is completely made up for I have not viewed the TV part of it, only heard, so my apologies if you have and some things are wrong. I also would like to apologize for my terrible grammar or spelling as I might be just a bit too young for writing at a suitable age - 12 years of age but I started writing this when I was 11 so c: )

And, thank you so much for participating and reading along with my other stories.
The support does mean a lot, and for those who are writers, I am definite you can relate!

(P.S I have 12 chapters ready but I'll post one every now and then)