YOONGI

Suga brushed his fingers through his hair. Softly sighing, "I hate this I hate this.." He mumbled.. He couldn't sleep. He couldn't eat. All his girlfriend does was try to force him into making love.

Oh! That girlfriend isn't you. For some reason, Suga cheated. Yes CHEATED. Suga was a busy man. Producing songs for BTS. It was going fine until (Y/N) left him to dust because of the cheating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) looked at Suga, he was on top of a girl with only her bra and pantsu on. He only had his boxers on.

"Y..Yoongi.." She mumbled, cupping her mouth, trying not to let her tears slip.

"(Y/N)? Wait.." Suga trailed than pushed the girl away. "Its not what it looks like!" He said and went over to her.

"It looks like it to me.. I see now. All men are dirty cheaters. First my dad now you? I thought I could trust you Min Suga. I guess I was wrong than?" She asked, crossing her arms. She did it, she finally did it. The tears ran down her soft cheeks down to the ground.

"I'm sorry (Y/N).. I just got tired okay?" He stated. "Damn.. Straight forward as always?" She said and slapped his cheek.

"I'll see you maybe." (Y/N) said and walked out of the room. Suga sighs and watched his ex leave him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi-oppa!" His girlfriend yelled from out the door. Suga groans, "Shit..." He thought. "Uhm.. Yes Saemi?" He asked, biting his lip.

"Can I come in? I wanna show you something!" Saemi said.

"Yeah sure, whatever." He said and rolled around him his chair. Saemi opened the door, revealing herself in a lingerie.

Suga looked at her, before he would blush but now.. He would always stared. But not in a weird way.. But a bored way.

"You like it daddy?" She asked, smirking. Suga cringed in his head as he heard the word daddy.

"Uhh.. Sure." Was all he said. Saemi pouted and sat on his lap. "What's up daddy~?" she asked, softly grinding on him.

All the tricks she has done to him was nothing now. "Nothing." He plainly said and stared at her coldly.

Suga pushed Saemi off and walked out of the room, leaving the exposed female.

Suga went to a club down street close to his apartment. He sighs and went inside. He sat at the stool and looked at the bar tender.

"One of your strongest beers please." He said as the bartender nodded. The bartender whipped up a beer in a shot glass. He gave it to Suga.

Suga sighs softly and took the shot. He looked at the bartender, "Another please." He said and gave the glass to the bartender.

"Yes sir." He says and whipped another one.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few shots Suga took. He walked outside in a dizzy way. He wabbled around the streets, hiccuping here and there.

He walked in the crowd of people in the busy streets of Seoul. People pushed him a few and bumping into him.

He hiccuped again. He laughed weirdly as he countinued walking. He pushed through people to get out of his way.

He finally was at a place where less people were at. He bumped into someone causing him to fall.

"Wha.. What the hell?—" Before he could shout the other spoke. "Are you okay sir?" The feminie voice asked and held a hand to him.

'(Y/N)...?' he thought as he grabbed the girl's hand. The female looked at him with widen eyes.

"Suga?!" She asked, "Yes (Y/N); I have -hic- missed you~ So so so so so so much!" He giggled and wabbled again.

(Y/N) helped him stand in place, "Does (Y/N) mwiss -hic- mwe?~" Suga asked, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Are you drunk..?" She asked him, "Wha? Nuuu~ I'm not drunk, just.. sleepy~" He said, resting his head in her boobs.

"Aish.. How many shots..?" (Y/N) asked. "Over 9,000~" Suga chuckled weirdly, trying to keep his balance.

"Uhm.. Okay? Anyways, I'll take you home. Fix you up than have you leave in the morning or when you're better."

"No no no.. Don't weave me again.." Suga pouted, doing a baby voice at the girl he loved still.

"You cheated. I have a reason." She said than walked Suga back to her place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) laid Suga on her bed. "I'll be back." She said and walked out of the room. Suga watched her leave and pouted..

"Don't leave me.." He mumbled, feeling teary. He hiccupped again and cuddled up with the blankets.

"It smells like (Y/N)..." He mumbled closed his eyes. He smiled to himself, feeling the blanket's warmth.

(Y/N) came back seeing the sleepy Suga. She smiled to herself. His face was squished at the pillow. She missed him sleeping like baby. Well, he has a baby face so...

She sat on the side of the bed with a warmth bucket of water. She had a small towel and drowned it into the water.

She squished out the water that would drip onto Suga and accidently wake him up. She placed the towel onto Suga's forehead gently to not wake him up.

She went back outside to get something else. Some water and a pain killer to get rid of the headache that will happen when he wakes up.

She placed the glass of water and pain killers on the desk than sat back down on the bed and looked at the peacefully sleeping Suga.

She gently took Suga's hand and held it softly. She felt Suga grip her hand. (Y/N) looked at him surprized.

"(Y/N)..." He mumbled. She looked at him, "I'm sorry for cheating.. I didn't know what I was doing.. I'm sorry.. Take me back.." Suga mumbled, tears falling down his eyes.

"Are you still drunk?" She asked. She's never seen Suga cry before until now.

"No.. I want the person I love back." He said, gripping her hand more.

"Please (Y/N)?" He asked. She sighed and gave him the glass and water and pain killers. She took the towel off his head and placed it in the now cold water. Damn you air conditioner.

Suga placed the pill in his mouth and drank the water, gulping both down. "I don't know Suga.." She trailed and scratched the back of her head.

Suga pouted and gave her the soft cute eyes he would do at times when he asked for something he wanted.

"Pwetty Pwease?" He asked.

"Yeah Yeah whatever." (Y/N) rolled her eyes playfully and smiled at him.

Suga did his gummy smile and hugged her. (Y/N) smiled and hugged back.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you as well Yoongi."